Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Who is watching tonight?

Absolutely, very excited!
7%
I’m going to give it a chance.
29%
I’ll watch it with some trepidation.
18%
I’m going to watch it just so I can knowledgeably gripe about how bad it was in the morning.
21%
I may tune in for a little bit to see what it’s like.
No votes
I’m not going to sully my memories of the original series with this abomination.
25%

Total votes: 28

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

Re: Who’s watching tonight?

#46 Post by perfectlykevin »

The ambulance scene...Who in their right mind pulls up to a place where there is obviously an ambulance and leave your car DIRECTLY IN THE PATH of said ambulance?? This is the kind of stuff that really bothered me about the pilot. It should have been fleshed-out better, more thought put into it, and leave some stuff for later. They didn't have to explain everything.

jeffran
Captain

#47 Post by jeffran »

perfectlykevin wrote:The ambulance scene...Who in their right mind pulls up to a place where there is obviously an ambulance and leave your car DIRECTLY IN THE PATH of said ambulance?? This is the kind of stuff that really bothered me about the pilot. It should have been fleshed-out better, more thought put into it, and leave some stuff for later. They didn't have to explain everything.
He has to park in the path of the ambulance, otherwise the "story" won't happen. ;)

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#48 Post by Stelth »

Better Call Saul is on at the same time as fake Magnum. Do yourself a favor and watch Saul.