Fleet Admiral

Re: Col. Buck Greene

#16 Post by T.Q. »

T.Q. wrote:
They are promoting MiniMag to the MAX.

Anyways, I fixed their billboard.

And this.

:lol:

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Mad Kudu Buck
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by Mad Kudu Buck »

T.Q. wrote: Anyways, I fixed their billboard.

Ah... that's more like it! I'd watch that.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by T.Q. »

Mad Kudu Buck wrote:

Quite. :higgins:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

T.Q. wrote:
Mad Kudu Buck wrote:

Quite. :higgins:
T.Q.
I am sorry but I feel it is my duty to rat you out to Jay Hernandez and CBS for swiping and altering copyrighted material. By the time they are
done you will be toiling for Lloyd DeWitt on his rebuilt hot dog wagon. :D

The Stranger: Darkness warshed over the Dude - darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.
The Big Lebowski

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by T.Q. »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote:T.Q.
I am sorry but I feel it is my duty to rat you out to Jay Hernandez and CBS for swiping and altering copyrighted material. By the time they are

The Stranger: Darkness warshed over the Dude - darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.
The Big Lebowski
LOL - They’ll never find me... I walked into the streets of Honolulu never to be found again.

:)

NotthatRick
Admiral

#21 Post by NotthatRick »

T.Q. wrote:

The Big Lebowski
LOL - They’ll never find me... I walked into the streets of Honolulu never to be found again.

This pic would look great on the back of a shirt!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by T.Q. »

NotthatRick wrote:
T.Q. wrote:

The Big Lebowski

This pic would look great on the back of a shirt!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#23 Post by ConchRepublican »

T.Q. wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Haha, that was a great one, T.Q.! :lol:

Unfortunately yes, but I chalk it up to our overly sensitive society these days (such as seeing racism that just isn't there... it's just Krazy and Hails to a simpler time.) Anyway, my jokes are not about him as a person... I think he's too short to play TM. Bad casting. Period. Oh well! :D

So, while we're on the subject, I laugh every time I see "Thomas Magnum" on one of these billboards... no Photoshop necessary!

This is great! I will be getting this pout on social media . . .
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#24 Post by T.Q. »

ConchRepublican wrote:
T.Q. wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Haha, that was a great one, T.Q.! :lol:

Unfortunately yes, but I chalk it up to our overly sensitive society these days (such as seeing racism that just isn't there... it's just Krazy and Hails to a simpler time.) Anyway, my jokes are not about him as a person... I think he's too short to play TM. Bad casting. Period. Oh well! :D

So, while we're on the subject, I laugh every time I see "Thomas Magnum" on one of these billboards... no Photoshop necessary!

This is great! I will be getting this pout on social media . . .
There are some astute Twitter fans that noticed the comma.

I was surprised.

Added one best I could.

Looks cheesy though.

kdb777
Ensign

#25 Post by kdb777 »

I'm not sure, but aren't his eagles drunken...it looks like they are pointing up (backwards)...but shouldn't they be pointing forward (down). Admittedly, my eyesight isn't what it used to be....

Bat22
Lieutenant Commander

#26 Post by Bat22 »

Well that was a waste of Col. Buck Greene. Defanged and declawed Col. Buck Greene. Which was also a waste of James Remar.

I like Sung Kang. He was cool as Han in the Fast and Furious films, and in the President in the MADtv Korean soap skits. I definitely liked Lt. Yoshi Tanaka. But I guess they're all about the cameo for now.

Speaking of cameo, how about that Luther Gillis! Well, really it's Ken Jeong being Ken Jeong, only his character's name is the inexplicably Caucasian sounding "Luther Gillis". Did he take his wife's surname? The thought of that is more engrossing than what I saw.

I wish I could say something witty and more productive but, as it is, I feel I've put forth the same degree of effort as the show makers.