No votes
Pretty Bad
No votes
Just Awful
No votes

Total votes: 6

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 5 Episode 6: Dead Ringer (5.6)

#16 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Sam wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:31 pm
ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:22 pm I wonder where Honolulu ends (or begins) and where other "towns" or "communities" begin. For example would Kahala still be considered Honolulu on one's mailing address? I'm guessing not. What about the Diamond Head area right past Kapiolani Park? What about Kaimuki? I thought these areas still belonged to Honolulu, especially Kaimuki and others like it which are fairly populated and urban. I know places further away like Waimanalo or areas on the North Shore (Haleiwa, Waimea) aren't associated with Honolulu in any way. Since these are basically like villages and definitely not urban areas.
Hi Ivan...I don't know this to be correct...Go to Google maps and search Honolulu, Hi...It outlines Honolulu.
Oh wow, I just google map'd Honolulu and it looks like it extends all the way to the Makapu'u Lighthouse!! :shock: That means all of Kahala and Hawaii Kai and and the Koko Head area and Hanauma Bay and pretty much everything to the Makapu'u Lighthouse/Sea Life Park area is considered Honolulu. Or at least it does on the mailing address. I would have thought that Honolulu ends where Waikiki ends. Maybe some of the Diamond Head area would be included. But everything from Kahala onwards would not be Honolulu. But I guess that's not the case. Also it looks like the Honolulu boundary extends as far north as almost Kaneohe (to the west of Kaneohe). That's a pretty large chunk of the island.