Season 5

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 5

#16 Post by Laohu »

That is correct he has already appeared twice . It was nice to see him interact with the current cast . I hope you enjoy the episodes .

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by terryfromkerry »

Cheers :D
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

The Magnum PI remake on NBC returns Feb. 13 with season 1's first episode at 10 PM.
Feb. 14 with season's 4 first episode, at 10 pm.
Sunday Feb. 19, from 8 pm to 11 pm, NBC runs the season 4 ender, number 20, then season 5 episodes 1 and 2.

So NBC is heavily promoting it with five hours in just one week.
Last edited by Luther's nephew Dobie on Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by Laohu »

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Laohu wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:05 am Image
Laohu, Don't the neighbors object to you putting this in your front yard?

Perhaps overnight you could move it to Ivan's yard, he's probably all tuckered out from Super Bowl partying and won't hear the workmen putting it up.

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by Laohu »

The neighbors love it but I am still fighting with the HOA over the definition of yard sign.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:29 am

Perhaps overnight you could move it to Ivan's yard, he's probably all tuckered out from Super Bowl partying and won't hear the workmen putting it up.
I will not tolerate any impostors in my yard. :x Mag? Yes. Mini-Mag? No. Higgy? Yes. Shiggy? No.

That was quite the Superbowl, wasn't it? I knew the Eagles could do it! :) Let's do it again next year!

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:07 pm

I will not tolerate any impostors in my yard. :x Mag? Yes. Mini-Mag? No. Higgy? Yes. Shiggy? No.

That was quite the Superbowl, wasn't it? I knew the Eagles could do it! :) Let's do it again next year!
The Eagles huh? Dummy me, the bookie gave me 400 to 1 on the Beagles winning, I couldn't resist the odds. Next year I'm on Team Ivan, betting the cheese steak eaters to win it all.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#24 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:06 am
ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:07 pm

The Eagles huh? Dummy me, the bookie gave me 400 to 1 on the Beagles winning, I couldn't resist the odds. Next year I'm on Team Ivan, betting the cheese steak eaters to win it all.
The Beagles... I mean the Eagles... got to play in the Superbowl and that's all that matters! Let's do it again next year! :D

No one cares about the Vinny Lombardi trophy anyway.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#25 Post by KENJI »

It will be interesting to see what NBC does with the show (plots, characters etc.).
I hope they continue with the Magnum "stalker" /white Escalade storyline that ran out of time with CBS.
How long do Magnum and Higgins stay together....one night stand, the rest of the series......on and off, etc.?
They could make them a happy couple only to have the Escalade Stalker run Higgins off the road, knock her down etc., ruining everything. Higgins gets amnesia and doesn't remember she is in love with Magnum (assuming this is the case) while Magnum struggles with it as he is head over heels for her. She knows who Magnum is as friend, but doesn't remember having intimate feelings for him anymore, etc., etc.. For the rest of the series they have us wondering if Magnum and Higgins will ever get back together as a couple again, while Magnum hunts down the Escalade Stalker. I'm probably WAY off, but it's always fun to come up with scenarios. I guess we will find out soon what they have in store for the two of them.

I believe Magnum & Higgins also owe a favor to that Russian agent too. I can't remember what episode that was from, but it would be great if that is one of the story lines too.