"Special Magnum P.I. Catch-Up"

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Philip Jennings
Lieutenant Commander

"Special Magnum P.I. Catch-Up"

#1 Post by Philip Jennings »

Some NBC stations aired a 3-4 minute "special Magnum P.I. catch-up from the whole cast" this weekend. My DVR caught it overnight Friday night/Saturday morning just after 1:30am. The cast remarks were in the same set-up as the video clip of them thanking the fans, but thankfully not in the vertical cell phone framing. :|

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

Re: "Special Magnum P.I. Catch-Up"

#2 Post by Laohu »

Thanks for the info Philip . It’s nice that they aired the cast thank you on the network .

Philip Jennings
Lieutenant Commander

Re: "Special Magnum P.I. Catch-Up"

#3 Post by Philip Jennings »

To clarify, the part where each cast member thanks the fans, as in the video linked in another thread on this site, wasn't shown on this clip.

It did start with a general thanks to the fans and pointed out that's largely why there is a season 5, but the main purpose of the clip was to show each cast member individually describing their character and explaining parts of the show up to that point from seasons 1-4.

So it didn't have the stuff from the other video, but was clearly filmed at the same time (same background and outfits). They sort of complement each other... "cell phone" vertical style aside. :)