Magnum & Higgins.....Will They or Won't They?

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Will Magnum & Higgins Eventually Become an Item?

Yes:
100%
No:
No votes

Total votes: 5

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Re: Magnum & Higgins.....Will They or Won't They?

#16 Post by KENJI »

Thanks Terry!

Steve-O
Commander

#17 Post by Steve-O »

So, I projectile vomited at about the 10s mark of the first clip. Just another incidence of when I ask myself why did I do this? (And I will never do this again.)
It seems to have set up that this may likely be The Question for this series, however long it lasts. The equivalent of the real MPI's, Is Magnum Robin?
Will They or Won't They? Perhaps we could ask at any point: Have they? Writers/producers don't have to tell us anything, yet.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by KENJI »

Steve-O wrote:So, I projectile vomited at about the 10s mark of the first clip. Just another incidence of when I ask myself why did I do this? (And I will never do this again.)
It seems to have set up that this may likely be The Question for this series, however long it lasts. The equivalent of the real MPI's, Is Magnum Robin?
Will They or Won't They? Perhaps we could ask at any point: Have they? Writers/producers don't have to tell us anything, yet.
I warned you Steve-O! :wink: These links are not for everyone, but sometimes curiosity gets the best of us no matter what the consequences are. :wink: :wink: I'm sure you will be feeling better soon!
Writers/producers will milk any storyline as long as they can which makes sense. I agree with you that the will they or won't they question and most likely Robin's identity will be the big questions for this series......time will tell.
I'm sure your Have they? question will me part of the mix too (have TC and Rick wondering about it). I doubt they have to this point of the show though.