Other Actors / Guest Stars

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

Re: Other Actors / Guest Stars

#31 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Another Instagram post by Lenkov. Perdita Weeks is now in his pics (above Lenkov who is the smilie face), but does anyone know who the woman on the right is?

Core 4
Vice Admiral

#32 Post by Core 4 »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Another Instagram post by Lenkov. Perdita Weeks is now in his pics (above Lenkov who is the smilie face), but does anyone know who the woman on the right is?

I posted this photo and another in "CBS orders Magnum PI pilot!" thread. I don't know, but I guess this actress will play Hannah.

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#33 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Ah, so I see. I refrained from posting the bathroom photo... I assume they must've been bored to be taking pics in a bathroom, huh?
Last edited by Rembrandt's Girl on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Manetti is Icepick I guess...

Core 4
Vice Admiral

#35 Post by Core 4 »

Interesting photo. This photo is just a photo (Larry is good Peter's friend) or Larry will play Ice Pick? If it is second option would mean that he will not repeat the role of Hawaii Five-0, which would be strange, because in the Magnum pilot we will see Kimee Balmielro who will repeat the role of Noelani from H50, and Larry himself appeared in the H50 in 6 episodes. It is true it will be similar situation to Claire Forlani who appeared in 7 episodes in NCIS: LA (also the same universe), and a few years later she appeared in the H50 in a different role and so far appeared in 6 episodes. So I wonder it will be similar with Larry? Or maybe Ice Pick will be brother Nicky 'The Kid' Demarco? Or they will make such a makeup that he will look much different?

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#36 Post by Sam »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Manetti is Icepick I guess...

That's a mistake he would make a better Harold Farber.

http://magnum-mania.com/images/2_12_a_full.jpg

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#37 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Core 4 wrote:This photo is just a photo (Larry is good Peter's friend)
Well, I'm no Luther Gillis but my first clue was that Lenkov wrote "Guess who(s)" :luther:

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#38 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Sam wrote:

Oh Sam, good one! :lol:

Core 4
Vice Admiral

#39 Post by Core 4 »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:
Sam wrote:

Oh Sam, good one! :lol:
Tomorrow I will watch debut's episode of Ice Pick in original. Recently I did the same with Tanaka and Nuzo. And I watched a few other episodes including two episodes with Michelle's debut, and episode 2.05. Earlier I saw only about 10 episodes of the original Mangum P.I.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#40 Post by Sam »

Oh Sam, good one!  :lol:

In my best Rick Wright voice...Thanks Pally :lol:

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#41 Post by marlboro »

Core 4 wrote:
Tomorrow I will watch debut's episode of Ice Pick in original. Recently I did the same with Tanaka and Nuzo. And I watched a few other episodes including two episodes with Michelle's debut, and episode 2.05. Earlier I saw only about 10 episodes of the original Mangum P.I.
Does a different actor plays Icepick in his first appearance?

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#42 Post by J.J. Walters »

Yep, Walter Chotzen played Icepick for one episode in Season Three's "Past Tense". Elisha Cook Jr. took over from there, starting with Season Four's "Distant Relative".
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#43 Post by KENJI »

J.J. Walters wrote:Yep, Walter Chotzen played Icepick for one episode in Season Three's "Past Tense". Elisha Cook Jr. took over from there, starting with Season Four's "Distant Relative".
Hi James,
I remember Walter playing Icepick, but I'm not seeing his name in the character section under Icepick.
That would also make a good trivia question. Any chance you can add this info. (only if you have the time). :)

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#44 Post by marlboro »

Thanks! I think the original guy was a lot scarier looking than Elisha Cooke. He looked like a plucked vulture in a steam bath.

Did a quick Google search and found a video of an interview Walter Chotzen gave to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn511084

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#45 Post by J.J. Walters »

KENJI wrote:
J.J. Walters wrote:Yep, Walter Chotzen played Icepick for one episode in Season Three's "Past Tense". Elisha Cook Jr. took over from there, starting with Season Four's "Distant Relative".
Hi James,
I remember Walter playing Icepick, but I'm not seeing his name in the character section under Icepick.
That would also make a good trivia question. Any chance you can add this info. (only if you have the time). :)
Hi Kenji! Yeah, it's in the episode guide for "Past Tense", but not in the 'Major Recurring Characters' page. I'll add that as a footnote when I have time.
marlboro wrote:Thanks! I think the original guy was a lot scarier looking than Elisha Cooke. He looked like a plucked vulture in a steam bath.
LOL! "Plucked vulture"! Yeah, he does! :)

Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!