Our "Magnum Mania" screen names

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Tom_Magnum
Personal Guest of Robin Masters

#31 Post by Tom_Magnum »

Mines boring. I just chose it because I kinda act like Tom Magnum. Really stupid huh?

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#32 Post by Agatha »

Soooo. It's been a while since I've been on the site...

Aaaand...and I don't exactly have the process down...

I completely missed the nice avatar that you reduced for me, golf!!
Thanks so much!!

So I got my passwords in there three times and added a signature and my location along with my new avatar and now I'm SPIFFY!!

Thanks again, golf
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#33 Post by golfmobile »

Agatha,

Glad you found it and were able to use it. When I didn't see it, I thought maybe you didn't like it. But I'm delighted to see "you" now!!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#34 Post by Agatha »

No! No! No!

It's wonderful!

And a very thoughtful thing to do!

Several others have talked about this and I, too, am impressed by the generosity and comradarie between members of this group!

:)

Zudobug
Lieutenant Commander

#35 Post by Zudobug »

I thought I would go for a non-Magnum name for my username so I chose the one I currently use on another forum I post on - Zudobug. As a fan of 80's kids TV I had to pick the name of a kids TV character that stuck in my mind from childhood so I selected the evil Zudobug from little known cartoon The Telebugs.

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#36 Post by Agatha »

Evil? Evil Zudobug? I've been reading your posts and you don't SOUND evil!!

Welcome to Magnum Mania!!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#37 Post by N1095A »

Okay, finally a serious answer. T.C. is and has always been my favorite character from the show. Although my reasons for this can be said about Rick, TM, or Higgins as well. He's definately his own man who blends a sense of strength, sensibility, charm, humor, and healthy Skepticism.
He's carved out a career for himself, and he's doing what he loves. As a high school senior, I wanted to fly also, but not just anything, I wanted to fly helicopters. That didn't exactly work out, but I have a love for flying and helicopters to this day. The N1095A helo was the most used one on the show, and since it's so identifiable as T.C.'s, that's why I chose the screen name. My favorite helicopter from the show however was the one with the flotation gear.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#38 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Mine is my alter ego. This pseudonym came to me as a kid and I've never forgotten it somehow.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#39 Post by lutherhgillis »

Has anyone come up with Bubba Higgins? He was a half-brother sired when Higgins' dad toured the southern US... :lol:

I like all of the names that are tied to the show. It pays tribute to a great series!
Who's Dot Matrix, and what has she got to do with this?

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#40 Post by Doc Ibold »

lutherhgillis wrote:Has anyone come up with Bubba Higgins? He was a half-brother sired when Higgins' dad toured the southern US... :lol:

I like all of the names that are tied to the show. It pays tribute to a great series!
Bubba Higgins?

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#41 Post by Agatha »

I think Elmo Ziller is your Bubba Higgins, luther!! At least I think Hondo, Texas would qualify as the southern US. I have a friend who's from Fred, Texas but I'd have to get the map out to see with is most southern!!

Hawaii84
Captain

#42 Post by Hawaii84 »

Mine was easy.....My first trip to the Islands was in 1984....senior trip...

MACattack
Fleet Admiral

#43 Post by MACattack »

I always wanted to make my online name something do with Magnum or Selleck, but all the good names were taken. MACattack was the logical choice, but its really a joke. Ha ha ha I'm not on attack mode, I'd rather just give out hugs
I just don't give a damn!

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#44 Post by SelleckLover »

Agatha wrote:
I have a friend who's from Fred, Texas but I'd have to get the map out to see with is most southern!!
I have relatives in Bug Tussle, Texas...I don't know what part of Texas that is though...!

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#45 Post by Coops »

MPS wrote:I have to agree with all the names mentioned so far, but would like to add Coops and Magnums Little Voice as favorites. :D
Why thank you! Honestly, when I signed up for this forum I took a long time thinking of something uniquely "Magnum p.i." and took great pains to come up with something. After I decided on "Coops" I couldn't find a pic of it anywhere on the 'net. Only until searching through the site and finally finding the avatars did I find one with "Coops" on it. That's when I realised it was "Magnum" enough to be unique...and uniquely Magnum!

I have no clue where "Big Tussle, Texas" is. I've never heard of it.