Al's Ball Cap

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Tiger308
Ensign

Al's Ball Cap

#1 Post by Tiger308 »

Where can I find a reproduction Al's Automotive and Muffler Shop Tigers ball cap for purchase online?? Anyone make one? Does anyone have a close up photo of TM with this hat on?...

post script..found a photo on James's site that appears to show the patch:

AL'S AUTOMOTIVE AND MUFFLER KING

anyone verify?

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

Re: Al's Ball Cap

#2 Post by IslandHopper »

Tiger308 wrote:Where can I find a reproduction Al's Automotive and Muffler Shop Tigers ball cap for purchase online?? Anyone make one? Does anyone have a close up photo of TM with this hat on?...

post script..found a photo on James's site that appears to show the patch:

AL'S AUTOMOTIVE AND MUFFLER KING

anyone verify?
Check out page 2 of "Magnum P.I. Talk" on this site under "MPI Al's Automotive Cap." N1095A had a proof made of a patch and a close-up of the patch is posted there. The date of the post is September 25, 2007.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#3 Post by N1095A »

I plan to have 50 or so of the Al's patches made. The project has been delayed 'til early summer. I have the proof, and the design has been sent to a manufacturer. The red and white caps can be purchased through a variety of online sources. I would very much like to see the project through, but unfortunately finances won't allow it before summer '08.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#4 Post by Doc Ibold »

Hey N,

Maybe some of us forumites can contribute?

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#5 Post by N1095A »

Doc Ibold wrote:Hey N,

Maybe some of us forumites can contribute?
I appreciate the offer. I'd sooner get them done first, then ask only what they cost afterward. The cost for 50 patches is around $165.00. With shipping they should go for around $4.00 each, I just have to justify the cost of production with the Mrs. especially since this past Friday she became temporarily out of work. I want to make it clear that I don't intend to do this for any kind of profit, and I'd like to have these be exclusively availabe to MM Members. That means I don't want them to go to Ebay or anything like that. I want them to be just for us,
"But Higgins, I can explain."