I worked on the show

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Hawaiianeye
Ensign

I worked on the show

#1 Post by Hawaiianeye »

Aloha everyone Kimo here. I worked on few episodes of Magnum as an extra. I auditioned for a line here and there and never got one. But I have worked on episodes like Forty, Kapu, Pretty good dancing chicken and others.
Glad to be here and would like to say hi to everyone.

NotthatRick
Admiral

Re: I worked on the show

#2 Post by NotthatRick »

Welcome aboard Kimo. Looking forward to any stories about the show you may have.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by 308GUY »

I think most of us here always enjoy hearing things about what it was like to be actively involved in the production. Notes about locations, incidents during filming, memories of interactions with the stars, etc..

Anything and everything related to or associated with the show, the production and the people who brought it all together.

Of course I can only speak for myself and don't mean to represent anybody other than myself, but any experiences, memories you care to share will be most welcome....generally speaking. :lol:

If you are who I suspect, I think I sent you a FR on FB last year sometime....I am friends with D.S. in Pearl City, who was also actively involved with the show, and he has shared some great memories on occasion.

Either way, welcome, very glad to see you here! :geek: :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Aloha Friday
Admiral

#4 Post by Aloha Friday »

Welcome aboard! Please share any stories you may have.
Aloha Friday
Tidewater, Virginia

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by terryfromkerry »

Aloha Kimo and welcome. Just wondering if the extras were generally kept apart from the stars and guest stars. Did you manage for example to obtain some autographs, souvenirs, mementos, etc. ? Mahalo :)
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

metalmoose
Lieutenant Commander

#6 Post by metalmoose »

Aloha Kimo, It's so cool that you were on the show! Did you get to drink any Coops beers?