James, about your work on the site.

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Autumn Warrior
Lieutenant

#16 Post by Autumn Warrior »

This is an old topic, but it’s on point so I’ll use it.

I’m still finding interesting things at this site. I just found the clip-by-clip descriptions of the opening title sequence for all eight seasons. James identifies the episode for each clip except for a few which are from stock footage. (For years, I wondered where certain clips came from—now I know.)

If you’re interested in the opening sequences and haven’t seen this feature, you can find it under the “Lists” tab. (select “Title Sequences”)

James, I don’t know how you could identify all the clips, but I enjoyed comparing the eight seasons.
TM: Well, it's not that we're old; it's just that we're not young anymore.

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#17 Post by Agatha »

Yes, it's an old topic but I'm relatively new and haven't yet taken the opportunity to tell James how much I enjoy the site. I don't visit often...get busy with other things and don't take the time. But when I need somebody to "talk" to...about something that I'm interested in...there you all are. And you're all there because James has taken the time to set the site up and maintain it.

I have the first four seasons on DVD and am in the process of Netflixing the second four seasons...until I can afford to buy them. I also have the first four Jesse Stones...Merry Christmas to me!...and will purchase the rest of them as they come out to go with my other Tom Selleck movies...Quigley Down Under, An Innocent Man and High Road to China.

There are some actors that I just get lonesome for. Johnny Depp, Kevin Kline, Pierce Brosnan...and our Tom! So I REALLY appreciate all that I learn from this site and the other Magnum fans.

So James...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#18 Post by J.J. Walters »

Autumn Warrior & Agatha

Thank you very much for the kind words about the site. I appreciate it! :)
Autumn Warrior wrote:James, I don’t know how you could identify all the clips, but I enjoyed comparing the eight seasons.
Thanks, but it wasn't just me. Several other people from the forum helped out, too; Doc Ibold, IslandHopper, Shermy and others ID'd many of the shots.

Thanks again!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!