Magnum Mania! Is Da Bomb

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Magnum Mania! Is Da Bomb

#1 Post by T.Q. »

I’m watching Miami Vice for my workouts now.

Wanted to look something up and thought I should check if there’s a Miami Vice Mania type fan page.

It pales in comparison.

https://miamiviceonline.com/

Helped me appreciate this site and its resources even more.

Magnum Mania is amazing.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Re: Magnum Mania! Is Da Bomb

#2 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

T.Q. wrote:I’m watching Miami Vice for my workouts now.
Wanted to look something up and thought I should check if there’s a Miami Vice Mania type fan page.
It pales in comparison.

https://miamiviceonline.com/

Helped me appreciate this site and its resources even more.
Magnum Mania is amazing.
Hi T.Q.,
I have to agree with you 100%, I have never seen anything remotely as well constructed as Magnum Mania.
And don't forget to credit Conch for his current stewardship.
Often when I go to MeTV's very entertaining
Quiz section, I post in the comments section and direct people here and defy anyone to come up with a
better site. No one has.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freddy Nietzsche -
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Last edited by Luther's nephew Dobie on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

'Tis true. This is the best site on the web for a classic TV series! I read some of https://miamiviceonline.com a few years ago when I was watching the show and it's nothing compared to Magnum-Mania.

MikeS
Admiral

#4 Post by MikeS »

MM is by far one of the best fan sites out there, a top notch site with its content and user base. I think it stems from the fact most users are passionate about the show, are decent people, and have a deep knowledge of most, if not all the episodes.

Off Topic :)
MagnumsLeftShoulder, I think my boss from the early 90s retired to your neck of the woods... I'm not at all familiar with the park, nor was he a favorite of all the bosses I've had, anyway, I think he lives near a park and marina -- Hill Park and Paradise Marina. I hadn't thought about them in many moons, when I saw HSNP it reminded me of them. Like I said, off topic :)
MikeS