Mobile Version of MagnumMania??

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Mobile Version of MagnumMania??

#1 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I’m sure I speak for manu when I say that the forum sucks when you’re on a mobile device, be it a phone or tablet. I’ve been using a few other forums recently (blasphemy, I know) and they have the ability to use an app called Tapatalk. It makes using the forum super mobile friendly and posting photos is a snap! I don’t know what’s involved in making MM compatible but the other forums use the same platform as MM so I know it’s possible.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: Mobile Version of MagnumMania??

#2 Post by K Hale »

Intriguing!
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

Hi guys!

This is a good idea, actually there are a lot of things that need updating on the site, unfortunately my skills are lacking and I'm concerned about updating things, with good intentions, and damaging/losing some of the great info that JJ has aquired.

Hopefully Ill be more up on these things next year and can bring this site up to speed.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Hi Styles :D

I have an Android & use Chrome and don't have any problems... could it be related to your browser or do you have an iPhone maybe?

Out of curiosity I was checking out Tapatalk with phpBB and there appear to be some issues https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2469411 but I assume there are other ways to take it mobile with push notifications, ease of posting photos, etc. as you mentioned.