Acknowledgements - Sleuth Channel

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

Acknowledgements - Sleuth Channel

#1 Post by rubber chicken »

Just a small thing - I was going through your Acknowledgements section and saw that Superstation WGN is listed, but not the Sleuth Channel which runs Magnum at least two times a day (sometimes up to six!).

I don't think Superstation WGN is currently airing Magnum, I guess it runs in cycles?

p.s. - I just noticed the favicon used for the site is the same as Host Monster. Considered using something different? Maybe a tiny Magnum mustache? :D

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hi rubber chicken,

Thanks for the heads up about the 'favicon.ico' file. I was going to change it months ago, but then completely forgot about it! I've changed it to a 'Cross of Lorraine' image. ;)

And I've added the Sleuth Channel to the 'Acknowledgements' section. Thanks!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#3 Post by J.J. Walters »

I decided I like the 'Da Nang' cap better for the favicon.ico file. ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

eegorr
Vice Admiral

Re: Acknowledgements - Sleuth Channel

#4 Post by eegorr »

rubber chicken wrote:I don't think Superstation WGN is currently airing Magnum, I guess it runs in cycles?
WGN has been running MPI for at least two years at 10:00AM Eastern Time. At one point, they were running it twice a day, at 10:00AM and 12:00PM (noon).

Until today, that is... it appears to have been replaced in their lineup by Nash Bridges as of this morning!