Photo hosting at Magnum Mania

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mad Kudu Buck
Fleet Admiral

Photo hosting at Magnum Mania

#1 Post by Mad Kudu Buck »

It would be nice if we could upload and display photos directly at Magnum Mania instead of using a "third party" site. I don't like using sites like Imgur to upload & link photos. Many other forums allow attachments that you have full control over. Is this difficult to do? I'd much rather trust my photos to be saved here.

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

Re: Photo hosting at Magnum Mania

#2 Post by Little Garwood »

That would be great. Many photos I uploaded in threads had to be uploaded again because the previous image host wanted to play La Cosa Nostra.

It would also be a wonderful thing if the many promotional videos and interviews that I've accumulated over the years--all fairly small files considering that they're video files--could find a welcome home here at Magnum-Mania.

Of course, these things cost time and money, but what a valuable repository it would be if we had it.
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Re: Photo hosting at Magnum Mania

#3 Post by eagle »

I'm happy to host pics on my server. I created mmpics.unixdude.net, and at the moment I don't recall whether anyone can create a login or if I have to create them.