JJ's BDay?

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

Re: JJ's BDay?

#16 Post by J.J. Walters »

Steve wrote:
J.J. Walters wrote:Steve, why are you up at 2 AM? :) Um, Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it's tastes like a Diet Coke! ;) Seriously though, thanks for the happy thoughts everybody! You guys are the best!
For the past couple of years I have a contract that has me working overnight. You are correct about Vodka's, especially the new multi-distilled premium ones. They go down like water so I'm going to give it a try in your honor :lol:
Platinum 7x distilled, Frankfort, KY. Extra smooth. :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: JJ's BDay?

#17 Post by ConchRepublican »

Steve wrote:
J.J. Walters wrote:Steve, why are you up at 2 AM? :) Um, Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it's tastes like a Diet Coke! ;) Seriously though, thanks for the happy thoughts everybody! You guys are the best!
For the past couple of years I have a contract that has me working overnight. You are correct about Vodka's, especially the new multi-distilled premium ones. They go down like water so I'm going to give it a try in your honor :lol:
Vodka, the fun water!
(an Official Flemingo Key slogan)

CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04