I need an very long wondered MPI question answered.

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

DanRyan
Ensign

I need an very long wondered MPI question answered.

#1 Post by DanRyan »

This is very random...but I have wondered this for many many years. I remember watching an episode that was partially black and white as a kid..looking around I think it must have been the Murder By NIght episode. There is scene where MPI looks out the window and sees a clue to the story and says what sounds to me as "Holy Sh--". Does anyone else remember this? Did he say something else? Is this too MPI nerdy for this forum? :) I can;t seem to find an this episode on line anywhere to rewatch it. Help me answer an old curiosity. Thanks.

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

Re: I need an very long wondered MPI question answered.

#2 Post by Stelth »

FWIW, I saw that episode a few months ago and don't recall that happening.

DanRyan
Ensign

#3 Post by DanRyan »

Ok..I wish I could see it again. Is it available anywhere on line?

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Sam »

Welcome aboard DanRyan.

How are things in Chicago? Hey Just watched it and Magnum doesn't say anything.

You can get two free weeks at Netflix,don't forget to cancel or you'll be charged.

http://www.netflix.com/
Last edited by Sam on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#5 Post by Doc Ibold »

Welcome aboard DanRyan!

No question... is EVER too nerdy here.

I know you were thinking "Murder by Night", but perhaps A.A.P.I.? It has the B&W flashback scene as well.

I don't think there was a window scene, though... so scratch that thought!

DanRyan
Ensign

#6 Post by DanRyan »

Thanks for the response. I actually live in Portland Oregon not Chicago..not sure how I ended up there on my profile. I'll adjust it. Ok..So I watched the episode on Netflix...I suppose I could have figured that out myself..but thanks for pointing me in that direction. So I figured it out...In Murder By Night..after the "priest" is shot through the window he looks out and see's a car pull away and he says "Alicia" but it kind of sounds like "Holy Sh--"..both are completely fitting for the scene...funny how I remembered it. Thanks for the response..this conversation was sparked watching the episode with Miguel and Jose Ferrar(great episode) with my girlfriend the other day and we got to talking about episodes. This entire event has inspired me to rewatch the entire series. Thanks all.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#7 Post by J.J. Walters »

Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by Steve »

DanRyan wrote:Thanks for the response. I actually live in Portland Oregon not Chicago..not sure how I ended up there on my profile..
I think because the Dan Ryan expressway is the highway that runs south out of Chicago. Welcome aboard!!!!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Sam »

DanRyan wrote:Thanks for the response. I actually live in Portland Oregon not Chicago..not sure how I ended up there on my profile..
I took a shot that you may be from the Chicago area..as Steve mentioned the DanRyan expressway.

Glad you found your answer.I didn't watch far enough in to the episode,I stopped after the first window scene.

The Netflix is great and cheap.I don't know how many devices you can share it with,I'm in on the pc,tablet and phone,My son and grandson both have it on their tablets.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by Sam »

Steve wrote: I think because the Dan Ryan expressway is the highway that runs south out of Chicago. Welcome aboard!!!!
Exactly!,,but wrong :)