Photo Uploading Does Not Seem to Work

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

Photo Uploading Does Not Seem to Work

#1 Post by Sisophous »

I wanted to upload photos to this website several times in the past weeks but it seems this function is not working any longer.

I uploaded photos and clicked on preview but only got a coded message of the upload, no image appeared.

Do I have to hit the submit button to actually view the image or is the image upload no longer working? I did stash the images on another server, have the proper links, that is not an issue and yet I can upload images fine on other websites. Something is not right on this forum it seems.

Please correct me or direct me if you can help, thanks.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Q. How do I update my profile?

A. Click 'Profile' and make the changes needed. When you are ready to save (i.e. hit the 'Submit' button) make sure that your current password is listed in all THREE of the password fields (Current, New, Confirm). If not, your changes will not save. This is a bug in the software.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Sisophous »

Not sure whether I fixed it or you fixed it but it now works fine.

After uploading images on PhotoBucket website, I copied the IMG code they provide for each image and simply pasted it into a reply message. Clicked Preview and it showed up perfectly. Thanks

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#4 Post by J.J. Walters »

Oh, I'm sorry man. I misunderstood what you were asking. Anyway, glad it's working for you now!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Sisophous »

Thanks for the reply. To anyone wanting to post images they just need to copy the IMG code on any photo sharing website, do a copy and paste in the message on this forum and it will work fine.

Photobucket is what I use and there are many others out there too.

www.photobucket.com