Hi guys!

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

TigersFan#35
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi guys!

#1 Post by TigersFan#35 »

I initially posted this on the wrong section, didn't notice that this was the actual place where introductions are made:

Hi guys! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself, I'm currently residing at the Walter Reed Naval Medical Center in Bethesda MD, got severely injured earlier this year while on deployment and am now going through physical therapy/rehab on a daily basis awaiting to get medically separated from the Marine Corps.

I'm a huge fan of the show, this might sound a little silly but Magnum P.I is a show that has always been there for me, I love it, it helps relieve stress and it has helped me out so much going through a rough transition in life. I first started watching the show with my dad back when it first aired, and what I love most about the show is the relationships amongst the different characters, the depth that each character contains, and just the comedy and (usually) laid back atmosphere the show has.

I'm a Tigers fan (watching them play the Blue Jays. right now! ) I wear my Official MLB 59FIFTY Tigers Away Baseball Cap wherever I go any day of the week but I do not sport a mustache since I lack the gene to grow a killer mustache like Tom Selleck.

Been watching Magnum on a daily basis on Netflix (almost done w/ season 4) and I'll probably be checking this place out on a regular basis.

Mahalo!

By the way I seem to be having problems trying to get my avatar up (it's the Detroit Tigers logo) I've tried selecting it, linking it, and even tried uploading it and it just won't show up. :(
[/url]

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Words cannot express enough my thank you for your service! I wish you a speedy recovery and welcome aboard!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#3 Post by J.J. Walters »

Greetings TigersFan#35! Allow me to echo IKnowWhatYoureThinking's statement: Thank you for your service to our country!! Wishing you a speedy and thorough recovery! I salute you. You are a true hero!

As for the avatar, you have to enter your password in all three password fields whenever you update your profile. It's a bug that I've been meaning to correct for a long time.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Buck
Captain

#4 Post by Buck »

Get well TigersFan#35.

I am glad you found Magnum to make your recovery go faster.

Carmen
MPI

#5 Post by Carmen »

welcome!! :D
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)