Hi again, everyone! (Back under a new name)

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Dr Frasier Crane
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi again, everyone! (Back under a new name)

#1 Post by Dr Frasier Crane »

Hi! I used to belong to this site under the name Bob Blusoe (if I remember correctly) but I forgot my password and email combination, and the email was an old one (whose password I also forgot lol) So I've rejoined the site!

I was last here more than a year ago. When I got to the finale of Season 7, I didn't want Magnum to end and I ended up putting off buying Season 8. So I lost the magnum craze for a little while. I'm now going through the series again and thought I return to this forum. Thanks again for building such a great site for magnum reference and discussion!

(Oh, and completely off-topic, but I just started watching Miami Vice. Although its not as great as Magnum (and much darker) it's pretty awesome and I can see where Magnum's later seasons were influenced by it (Specifically the genesis music in 7, etc.))

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Welcome back Bob! The Magnum bug will always return. Now, tuck your account information in a safe place! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Dr Frasier Crane
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#3 Post by Dr Frasier Crane »

J.J. Walters wrote:Welcome back Bob! The Magnum bug will always return. Now, tuck your account information in a safe place! :)
Haha yeah I will! Yeah I'm on season one again and will complete the series this time! Hopefully I can follow that up with a return to Hawaii this year (I haven't been since Summer of 2007, and I started watching Magnum after I returned, (Someone bought my mother Seasons 1 & 2) so it would be fitting to return after I finished the show!)

Of course, without new Magnum episodes, what will I have to watch? :)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#4 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome back!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#5 Post by Styles Bitchley »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:Welcome back!
Ditto. If I remember correctly, weren't you one of the younger guys who happened upon MPI through your mom?
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Dr Frasier Crane
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#6 Post by Dr Frasier Crane »

Styles Bitchley wrote:
IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:Welcome back!
Ditto. If I remember correctly, weren't you one of the younger guys who happened upon MPI through your mom?
Yep! That's me! Just in time too as in the last couple years neteork TV has gone down the drain. I only get NBC through my rabbit ears and since they messed up their late night schedule, cancelled Law &Order in 2010 (as well as its replacement L&O:LA) and now put Community on hiatus , I have less and less reason to watch the network. However we have netflix and hulu, as well as dvd.

Hopefully by the time I'm an adult people will tire of reality tv and some sort of tv renaissance will occur.