Hi all

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mozambique_patt
Lieutenant

Hi all

#1 Post by Mozambique_patt »

I didn't watch MPI until about 2002 OR 2003 in reruns on A&E,last week I was trying to see if it was on any channel and found you guys.I thought there was only two or three season's,when I found this sight and all the information, Jackpot.Thanks for the site and all the information.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#2 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Welcome Mozambique! I'm envious of all the episodes you get to see with virgin eyes.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#3 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard!

Mozambique_patt
Lieutenant

#4 Post by Mozambique_patt »

Thanks for the welcome.Rubber chicken could you move this post to the proper place,didn't notice the thread for introductions.Thanks
Looking through the episodes I think I've seen about half of them.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#5 Post by J.J. Walters »

Greetings Mozambique!

Completely off-topic, but "Mozambique" is one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs. ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Mozambique_patt
Lieutenant

#6 Post by Mozambique_patt »

Hi JJ, had to look up Bob Dillon's Mozambique, that's an old one.I have some of his stuff in vinyl and reel to reel. Are there any scenes with Magnum writing? Is he left handed or right handed.The reason I ask is I saw
"Never again...Never again", as he was going into the doctor's office he is putting his wallet back in his pocket,left pocket like a lefty would do. I know he throws with his right hand. I'm left handed but throw with my right and have met two or three people that are the same. The wallet was a kinda funky kid looking wallet, maybe a Divers Down flag,that's what I noticed first, then the lefty thing. Thanks.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#7 Post by Pahonu »

Mozambique_patt wrote:Hi JJ, had to look up Bob Dillon's Mozambique, that's an old one.I have some of his stuff in vinyl and reel to reel. Are there any scenes with Magnum writing? Is he left handed or right handed.The reason I ask is I saw
"Never again...Never again", as he was going into the doctor's office he is putting his wallet back in his pocket,left pocket like a lefty would do. I know he throws with his right hand. I'm left handed but throw with my right and have met two or three people that are the same. The wallet was a kinda funky kid looking wallet, maybe a Divers Down flag,that's what I noticed first, then the lefty thing. Thanks.
It is a diver down wallet, velcro, very 80's. Tom Selleck, and therefore Magnum, is right handed. He does nearly everything right-handed except bat. If you have seen Sqeeze Play you might have noticed this. There was even a baseball card that listed him as throwing right and batting left. That is not all that unusual though. I actually hit better from the left, though I can switch hit, and I'm a righty. I've known some other players that do the same.

I never noticed the wallet in the left rear pocket before. Interesting, I also do that when I'm not wearing cargo shorts (which is alot), then it goes in the front right. Funny why we do the things we do. Welcome to the forum Mozambique.

Mozambique_patt
Lieutenant

#8 Post by Mozambique_patt »

Thanks Pahonu, Ive never seen squeeze play but it's on the list.

Radaen
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#9 Post by Radaen »

Welcome aboard Mozambique! I know you're gonna have a great time with all the wonderful folks here. Cheers!