Just a question

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#16 Post by Mavrick »

WOW zebra I have not thought about that Game in years, in fact I had to look it up just to remember it, It be cool to own an old arcade machine like that, But that is way to much work than I care for :lol:
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#17 Post by J.J. Walters »

Mavrick wrote:The pinball thing I have been doing that only for a short time now,I have always love them, I only have one in my possession Now, But the other Three are in Florida right now. My Grandparents Have one and my uncle has two, untill I build my game room then I will get them back, But the Grandma and pa have 1965 Gottlieb's Paradise and my uncle has 1973 Gottlieb's Jungle King and 1977 Gottlieb's Jungle Queen, But my new project piece is a 1967 Williams APOLLO Pinball Machine if you want pictures just let me know
Very cool! Old ones! What fun it must be to have a pinball machine (or machines) to tinker around with! Someday, someday!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#18 Post by Mavrick »

J.J. Walters wrote:
Mavrick wrote:The pinball thing I have been doing that only for a short time now,I have always love them, I only have one in my possession Now, But the other Three are in Florida right now. My Grandparents Have one and my uncle has two, untill I build my game room then I will get them back, But the Grandma and pa have 1965 Gottlieb's Paradise and my uncle has 1973 Gottlieb's Jungle King and 1977 Gottlieb's Jungle Queen, But my new project piece is a 1967 Williams APOLLO Pinball Machine if you want pictures just let me know
Very cool! Old ones! What fun it must be to have a pinball machine (or machines) to tinker around with! Someday, someday!
There is nothing like it, it like restoring an old car and the Kids love it and the insurance don't go up :lol: :lol:

They are really not expensive , I got some of mine off of Ebay for like,150 -- 200 bucks, granted they may not be in working order, But if you work on the older Machinces they are easy to work on they are nothing but a whole bunch of relays, wire and Light bulbs really nothing to it, but it you get a Pinball Machine Made in 1978 or after thats when they started putting in Electronics and whole bucket load of other things thats when it gets tuff, because unlike the older Machines parts are not interchangeable, You would have to find that part for that Machine and that is a real pain Maybe one day but as right now I like my older Machines :lol:
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Radaen
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#19 Post by Radaen »

One thing I like about this site is that it's open to suggestions. Keep it up guys!

miami
Ensign

#20 Post by miami »

What about a Global exchange club? for members.