The Welcome Wagon

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

Re: The Welcome Wagon

#241 Post by Doc Ibold »

Welcome aboard!

eltonsean
Captain

#242 Post by eltonsean »

Doc Ibold wrote:Welcome aboard!
thanks doc :wink:
"Living well is the best revenge".

eltonsean
Captain

#243 Post by eltonsean »

i figured out how to post pics!!!!! in Flickr, you have to first select "download" button and then "All sizes" and then right click on the photo and select "copy URL". Done!

so i just posted my pics of the waterfall jump from the episode "The Treasure of Kalaniopu'u" (6.9) from season 6. Enjoy 8)
"Living well is the best revenge".

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#244 Post by Styles Bitchley »

eltonsean wrote:Hi guys, i'm eltonsean and I’m new here. I’ve actually been following this site for years but just never bothered contributing to the forum.

“Magnum, P.I.” is by far my most favorite television show of all time. I grew up watching the original run in the 80’s and continued to watched reruns when they aired it on A&E and i’ve since purchased all 8 seasons on DVD.

I’ve been fortunate enough from working as a musician on cruise ships to be able to visit Hawaii many times over the past several years. I’ve also made friends there who let me stay for free (jackpot). So I’ve of course visited Robin’s Nest on many occasions and even lost a contact lens in the tidal pool :P

Anyways, I’m a Canadian living in Vancouver and I look forward to continue reading the forum and maybe throwing in my 2 cents every once in a while. Thanks J.J. Walters for creating this amazing place for “Magnum, P.I.” fans!! 8)

Magnum super fan,
eltonsean
Nice to have another Canuck on the forum. Sounds like you will have some good expertise to share.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#245 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard!

magnum1911
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#246 Post by magnum1911 »

Hey everyone. Just joined the forum. To say I am a Magnum PI fan is an understatement. I am totally blown away there is a forum dedicated to this. I am 37 yrs old and have very fond memories watching this show as a wee lad with my grandfather. They just dont make shows like this anymore. I have watched probably every episode 10 times and my wife and kids think I am a dork for doing it. Whatever....... Anyways, I'm a USMC vet and live in Michigan. And being the firearms nut that I am I can tell you what gun was used in what scene and probably even th3 dates the gun were made. Thanks.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#247 Post by 308GUY »

Welcome Marine-magnum1911! :magnum:

Always glad to see/hear about somebody else who has the bug as bad as myself.

Just tell your wife, there are many other things you could be "obsessed" with that are not nearly as much fun, much more detrimental, and expensive than being addicted to Magnum PI! J/K, but it seems to come under the heading of one of those things that: "To one who knows, no explanation is necessary, and to one who doesn't, none is possible." :lol:

Be sure to check out rubberchickens guide on the main page, phenomenal! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Styles Bitchley

#248 Post by Styles Bitchley »

magnum1911 wrote:I have watched probably every episode 10 times and my wife and kids think I am a dork for doing it.
Welcome to the forum! Here's a poll for you!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#249 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard Magnum1911!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#250 Post by ConchRepublican »

magnum1911 wrote:Hey everyone. Just joined the forum. To say I am a Magnum PI fan is an understatement. I am totally blown away there is a forum dedicated to this. I am 37 yrs old and have very fond memories watching this show as a wee lad with my grandfather. They just dont make shows like this anymore. I have watched probably every episode 10 times and my wife and kids think I am a dork for doing it. Whatever....... Anyways, I'm a USMC vet and live in Michigan. And being the firearms nut that I am I can tell you what gun was used in what scene and probably even th3 dates the gun were made. Thanks.
Welcome to the Virtual Estate magnum1911, and thank you for your service!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#251 Post by Doc Ibold »

magnum1911 wrote:Hey everyone. Just joined the forum. To say I am a Magnum PI fan is an understatement. I am totally blown away there is a forum dedicated to this. I am 37 yrs old and have very fond memories watching this show as a wee lad with my grandfather. They just dont make shows like this anymore. I have watched probably every episode 10 times and my wife and kids think I am a dork for doing it. Whatever....... Anyways, I'm a USMC vet and live in Michigan. And being the firearms nut that I am I can tell you what gun was used in what scene and probably even th3 dates the gun were made. Thanks.
Welcome aboard!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#252 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome Aboard to all our newest members!

Harold Farber
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#253 Post by Harold Farber »

Hi all,

New here from down under (long time Magnum P.I. fan) and just about to start through my boxsets from start to finish once again.

Cheers,

HF.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#254 Post by Doc Ibold »

Welcome!

Scrolling through the box sets is the sign of a true Magnum Maniac!

Styles Bitchley

#255 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Harold Farber wrote:Hi all,

New here from down under (long time Magnum P.I. fan) and just about to start through my boxsets from start to finish once again.

Cheers,

HF.
Welcome to the forum, mate!

- J.Q.H.