The Welcome Wagon

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Lazyking
Ensign

#106 Post by Lazyking »

Hi everyone! The name is Matt and I'm a new Magnum fan as of last week lol. I've gotten into a big 80s kick lately.. watching Macgyver, Magnum, A-Team..Moonlighting.. Knight Rider

I gotta say I like Magnum the best.. it ages pretty well 8)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#107 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard Matt!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#108 Post by J.J. Walters »

Welcome everybody!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

JT
Captain

#109 Post by JT »

Welcome all. Nice to see a fellow Dutchman found his way to Magnum Mania!

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#110 Post by 308GUY »

Hello all:

Just signed up today, a few minutes ago. Only discovered this site by accident a few weeks ago. Haven't had much time to look at it, but I'm so impressed with the way it is put together and the friendly attitude that seems to prevail here that I had to join. Also want to thank those responsible for creating and maintaining the site, BIG salute to you!

I've only gotten back into MPI as a regular past time in the last year or so. When it aired originally, we lived in a place that didn't get tv reception, so didn't have much of a chance to see it then. Now I have all 8 seasons on DVD and enjoy watching at least a little every day.

Not sure exactly what the fasination is, but it's undeniable for me, and at least a few others, judging by the memberlist here!:)

I may not post much, but I will be spending time here, looking everything over and playing "catchup" with some of the long time members.

So glad to find a site that shares one of my interests and people that make it up.

Don't want to wear out my welcome with my first post, so will sign off for now and go back to seeing what everybody had to say, when I wasn't listening!
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#111 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard!

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#112 Post by 308GUY »

Thanks IKWYT! It's appreciated.

It's gonna take me a while to catch up, but it'll be an enlightening experience, I'm sure!

Still trying to figure out the Google maps thing in another thread, that looks cooler than cat****.

Question for you on your signature IKWYT...are we right...or wrong...or is it a split decision? :) (That's a joke son :lol: )

TIGERS FAN
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#113 Post by TIGERS FAN »

Hi guys! Im a lifelong Magnum and Detroit Tigers fan. I love the site and have visited it often. Im currently planning a Magnum P.I. themed Oahu vacation; and Im about to finish up watching the series for a third time. Happy to be here!

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#114 Post by Doc Ibold »

TIGERS FAN wrote:Hi guys! Im a lifelong Magnum and Detroit Tigers fan. I love the site and have visited it often. Im currently planning a Magnum P.I. themed Oahu vacation; and Im about to finish up watching the series for a third time. Happy to be here!
Welcome aboard! You won't find a better place Magnum PI related?

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#115 Post by 308GUY »

Welcome extended to you as it was to me. Glad to see more folks join in!

Everyone I've encountered here has been more than cordial, and I can't think of a better group of people anywhere on the net.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#116 Post by ConchRepublican »

Welcome Tigers Fan and 308GUY!!!! You have found that little tidal pool of Zen on the internets where all things Magnum are celebrated. Come on in, the water's fine and the lads are enjoying a steak on the other side of the Estate. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#117 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Hi guys! Welcome!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#118 Post by Stelth »

I want to introduce myself: I'm 45 and I live in Florida. I was a casual Magnum watcher in the late 80s and really hadn't thought about the show since then...until I got Cozi TV. I started watching the reruns and I realized what a great show it truly is. I was able to watch the whole first season on Hulu and I eagerly await Thursdays because that is Magnum night on Cozi. In my opinion it's better than anything currently being produced.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#119 Post by 308GUY »

Welcome Stelth!

Haven't been here very long myself, but just wanted to say hey, welcome aboard. There are some very well versed folks here. All of us share some of the same passion, we like MPI.

Used to live in S. Miami, but that was back in the early 70's, about the only thing I ever miss is the weather, that only during the winter's here in the Ohio valley! Sure don't miss the wall to wall people! I like a little "elbow room".

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#120 Post by Stelth »

Thanks 308...I like the Elbo Room too...
http://www.ratpackstlouis.com/ELBOsm.jpg