Moderators

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

Moderators

#1 Post by Agatha »

My attendance on the forum has been rather sporadic the last year or so. I'm working full time...trying to work full time. It's FRUSTRATING how long it takes to "target" each cover letter and resume when looking for a job and it's INTERFERING with my Magnum Mania time!!

Sooooo. I popped in several months ago and see that Sam and RubberChicken are listed as moderators. And I don't know what that means. What does a moderator do? Did James used to do this?

I'm supposed to be working on my weekly allottment of applications but have seriously bowed my neck and am spending time "Magnumizing" instead. So, as long as I'm here...and before I return to my senses and remember that the longer I put this off, the later I have to stay up tonight...I thought I'd ask.

Thanks, guys!

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hi, Agatha!

The Moderators help moderate the board: remove inappropriate posts, delete spambot accounts, give warnings, dish out beatings to improve morale, that kind of stuff. They help keep the place running smoothly when I'm not around (which is quite a bit). ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#3 Post by Agatha »

Thanks, James!! Glad to see that you have such competent assistance!!

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!