Take a hammer to da spammers

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Take a hammer to da spammers

#1 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Dear Spam Boy Who Has Been Bombarding Our Magnum Mania,
Why don't you get stuffed, you sad waste of space who is reduced to trying to "earn" money this way, at the expense of the Magnum Mania fans who came to these boards to share their mutual interests.
It's time to get out of your mommy's basement in Lagos or most probably Moscow and get a real job.
Step one, stop lapping up the the sauce by the glow of the computer screen, that vodka will kill you tovarishch.
Step two, step out into the world. You see that yellow orb like thingy in the sky, da? That's the sun. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you.
Step three, see those people with the pleasing shapes and two big bumps in front?
Those are girls. Yes yes, they aren't anything like the plastic version you bought online from Wo Fat's Sing Song House of Joy in Hong Kong, but on the other hand they don't need batteries.
I know, it's crazy, right?
Step three, actually talk to a girl, perhaps she may agree to a date, after all you will be 32 next year.
You can take it from there, if you have any questions just post them to Conch or Ivan or Pahonu on these boards. They straightened me out, plus they have been known to actually kiss
girls on occasion and not one of them even had a hint of cooties afterwards
In any event, it's past time you stopped posting your crap all over these boards.
In the words of my Aussie pal, "I'd rather be pissed on by a koala drunk on gum leafs" than have to wade thru any more of  your loser pleas.
I  hope you will heed my advice but alas, like your underpants, the chances of change are small, hence your nickname of "Racing Stripe". 

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Re: Take a hammer to da spammers

#2 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Funny stuff, Luther. Unfortunately, they're just computer programs. Wish we could reason with them.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:28 pm Funny stuff, Luther. Unfortunately, they're just computer programs. Wish we could reason with them.
You are right of course, it's just the other day when it seemed like every new post was from the spammer it got me beyond irate.
And I personalized the spam. Hard to let go of my inner Luddite.
I had a neighbor across the street who inspired my rant, he was 31 and living in his parent's basement. He was trolling online another neighbor non stop
because they asked him to stop putting his garbage in their cans, raiding their garden and ogling their daughter when she came home from college.
When his parents sold the house he refused to move, asserting squatter's rights and it took the new owners 3 weeks to get him out, meanwhile paying storage
for their household goods.
Apparently this is also a problem in some places for people with vacation homes, they holiday up to their lake cabin and squatters have moved in and changed the locks
and you aren't allowed to get some buddies together like TC and Rick and drag them out.
But I digress.
Styles, we all appreciate you cleaning out the spammers, and Conch for keeping this site going.You deserve a free dinner at Luau Louies with karaoke music afterwards.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#4 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:28 pm
Styles Bitchley wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:28 pm Funny stuff, Luther. Unfortunately, they're just computer programs. Wish we could reason with them.
You are right of course, it's just the other day when it seemed like every new post was from the spammer it got me beyond irate.
And I personalized the spam. Hard to let go of my inner Luddite.
I had a neighbor across the street who inspired my rant, he was 31 and living in his parent's basement. He was trolling online another neighbor non stop
because they asked him to stop putting his garbage in their cans, raiding their garden and ogling their daughter when she came home from college.
When his parents sold the house he refused to move, asserting squatter's rights and it took the new owners 3 weeks to get him out, meanwhile paying storage
for their household goods.
Apparently this is also a problem in some places for people with vacation homes, they holiday up to their lake cabin and squatters have moved in and changed the locks
and you aren't allowed to get some buddies together like TC and Rick and drag them out.
But I digress.
Styles, we all appreciate you cleaning out the spammers, and Conch for keeping this site going.You deserve a free dinner at Luau Louies with karaoke music afterwards.
Wow, sounds like something one would read about in the news! Crazy stuff.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.