The Blacklist

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

The Blacklist

#1 Post by T.Q. »

Been watching The Blacklist with wifey.

It goes in waves of really good to little stretches of just okay.

Overall I'm really enjoying it though.

The main character Raymond "Red" Reddington goes on these tangents that are reminiscent of Higgins. :higgins:

To the point I even wondered if the character was developed by an 80s kid who was a fan of MPI.

Try reading the following in Higgins' accent. :P

Liz: Red, there is no air coming in here. We have to get out.

Red: (removes and sets hat on lap) Oxygen deprivation is a tricky thing. It may make things appear as they really aren't. I was following a guide once through the Andes in South America, packing a huge load of Columbian emeralds. Excruciatingly heavy! Also, very valuable. I still have scars on my shoulders from that strap by the way. . But we pushed on. Up and up and up. We had to meet our plane on a desolate runway and they would not wait long for obvious reasons. The oxygen began to get thinner and thinner. Thoughts would enter and flee my brain like scurrying bunnies. The air was thin but the gravity became absolute! Leaves and fronds swam before my eyes until finally it all cleared. I could breathe. I could see. And the runway with the waiting plane was there, ready to take me away.

Any fans here?

Apologies if there's already a thread. I didn't see one.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.