Need show recommendations

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Re: Need show recommendations

#16 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

eagle wrote:Thanks for the tip - we've switched to watching via Tubi TV -- and we're considering upgrading our gen3 Apple TV so that we don't have to plug a laptop in via HDMI or use AirPlay.

Also, we noticed "Silk Stalkings" on Hulu and watched the first episode the other day. Not sure we'll continue - it's pretty risqué.
But "Water Rats" is great!
Eagle,
I discovered today that the free TUBI network has lots of goodies. However it's listing of Water Rats episodes is totally screwed up. Season one episodes are listed under
season two. Season one doesn't even have all the episodes. You should consult a episode guide for Water Rats, as viewing it out of order would RUIN your enjoyment.
For instance the multi episode arc at the end of season one, which is riveting television.
YouTube at least runs in order.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by eagle »

Wow, thanks for the info! We've been kind of lost, and this probably explains it. I think my wife is done with the show, but maybe I can get her to try it again if we watch it in order.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

eagle wrote:Wow, thanks for the info! We've been kind of lost, and this probably explains it. I think my wife is done with the show, but maybe I can get her to try it again if we watch it in order.
Eagle,
I feel bad I gave you a bum steer to that network and it marred your enjoyment of the series with it's mislabeled episodes.
My Dec. 16 post in this thread has the episode guide.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by eagle »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote:
eagle wrote:Wow, thanks for the info! We've been kind of lost, and this probably explains it. I think my wife is done with the show, but maybe I can get her to try it again if we watch it in order.
Eagle,
I feel bad I gave you a bum steer to that network and it marred your enjoyment of the series with it's mislabeled episodes.
My Dec. 16 post in this thread has the episode guide.
I'm not sure you need to feel bad. I checked that episode guide and the eps we've seen. They appear to be in the same order. I think it's maybe YouTube that has them messed up.