The Big Bang Theory

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

The Big Bang Theory

#1 Post by KENJI »

I know some of you watch this show.......any theories on how the series will end?
One thing that I hope happens is Sheldon and Amy and/or Leonard and Penny move out of the apartment and after they've moved their belongings down all of those stairs, the elevator door pings and opens with a repairman inside, finally fixing the elevator.

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Big Bang Theory

#2 Post by Laohu »

My first thought was that Penny was going to find out she was pregnant . Ending the episode with them moving out . Sheldon finally getting the Noble prize . And RoJ getting married . No idea how they will wrap up Howard .

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Tonight's the night. Who's watching?

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Laohu »

If nothing happens I am in . Young Sheldon which runs after Big Bang is doing some kind of tribute which I hope to see as well .

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Great finale! This is the only Chuck Lorre show that I have watched from beginning to end. Most of his others start out ok, but then go off the rails and I give up. I've watched this one from the night the pilot aired until tonight, and I'm kind of stunned at how much I liked it. I never thought Lorre could finish a show without flipping the bird to the audience!

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Laohu »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Great finale! This is the only Chuck Lorre show that I have watched from beginning to end. Most of his others start out ok, but then go off the rails and I give up. I've watched this one from the night the pilot aired until tonight, and I'm kind of stunned at how much I liked it. I never thought Lorre could finish a show without flipping the bird to the audience!

I am surprised as well at how well they did wrapping it up , one of my favorite endings for a show yet . There was just one thing I did not get . Why was Buffy the vampire slayer there ? Was that just a call back to Summer Glau like moment on the train or is there something else I missed ?

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Why was Buffy the vampire slayer there ? Was that just a call back to Summer Glau like moment on the train or is there something else I missed ?
I think it was just an in-joke about the guest stars they've had on the show. The guys had to have one last brush with one of their geeky idols.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#8 Post by ConchRepublican »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Great finale! This is the only Chuck Lorre show that I have watched from beginning to end. Most of his others start out ok, but then go off the rails and I give up. I've watched this one from the night the pilot aired until tonight, and I'm kind of stunned at how much I liked it. I never thought Lorre could finish a show without flipping the bird to the audience!
I agree, well done finale.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04