The Fall Guy

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

frog480
Lieutenant Commander

The Fall Guy

#1 Post by frog480 »

I'm sure someone here will know this.

I'm sure TM turns up in 1 episode of The Fall Guy.

If you can remeber the credit footage, theres a bit where Lee Majors and his side kick are dressed in some sort of white female uniforms, and they jump into some water, which is in the credits somewhere. In the ep, as they climb out the Ferrari pulls up and TM jumps out and says "hi Guys!" I can't remember what happens next, but I think he's only in that scene.

Anybody else remember this?.

Some told me that TM turns up more than once in the Fall Guy, anybody else recall this?. I think the Fall Guy had a fairly short run in the UK, so maybe not all the eps were shown here.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

It was in the Season One episode "License to Kill" (1982) where they go to Hawaii, but it wasn't Magnum you saw, it was Selleck as himself. He's officially credited "as himself", as well. Still, there is a slight Magnum connection, since it's clear that Selleck is there filming Magnum (although not in the scene you see). Colt and the gang also run into Lou Ferrigno as himself. Great show, Fall Guy. Love it. Wish I watched more of it back in the day. Heather Thomas, Mmmm. ;)
Last edited by J.J. Walters on Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by 308GTS »

The Fall Guy was a good show. Heather Thomas and Markie Post... :D
Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"

frog480
Lieutenant Commander

#4 Post by frog480 »

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't really remember the Fall Guy that well,
I do recall almost each ep, there seemed to be a need for Heather Thomas to wear a swimsuit.

I was a bit to young to really, see why that might be required, at the time.

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#5 Post by N1095A »

As I recall, Erin Gray appeared in this episode of the Fall Guy as well.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Jean-Claude Fornier
Rear Admiral

#6 Post by Jean-Claude Fornier »

I'm looking forward to watching this great serie again. When will the DVDs be released in France ????????

My favorite episode was the one starring Elvira !

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#7 Post by rubber chicken »

Coincidently I was watching Scrooged last night. Anyone remember Lee Majors' part in that?

Bill Murray's evil TV exec character shows a hilarious promo for the TV Christmas movie he plans to show, starring Lee Majors (with a sweet minigun) and entitled "The Night the Reindeer Died."

click for the youtube video

:D

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#8 Post by J.J. Walters »

Great clip! LOL!

:D
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Frodoleader »

Nothing like dredging up an old thread!
I liked the Fall Guy when it aired and I was definitely a bigger fan of Heather Thomas, than I was of that "other Heather" that broke out about this same time (Locklear). Goes to show what a judge of talent I am: when was the last time we saw Heather Thomas anywhere? :oops:
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

Magnum T.
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by Magnum T. »

I saw the show as a young boy but I don't remember much of it except the opening theme, an the gorgeous Heather, of course!
I remember Lee Major had a ballcap, a jacket and a cool 4x4, all with the logo of the stuntmen association.
I would like to see it again.
"Zeus, Apollo, get out of my Ferrari!"
"Mr. Masters' Ferrari"

Jay-Firestorm
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Jay-Firestorm »

I mentioned the Magnum appearance in another thread - it is indeed 'License to Kill'. If I recall correctly, Erin Gray is in the same story.

I'd heard that Heather Thomas had a battle with drugs during the 1980s and pretty much dropped out of the acting scene.

For some reason, I never got into 'The Fall Guy' as a kid. My local ITV region seemed to concentrate more on 'Knight Rider' instead.

One of the Freeview channels here in the UK did repeat some of 'The Fall Guy' a couple of years ago, but they were very heavily edited for time (I could tell this without even seeing the originals, with the massive plot holes they left), and only bought the first three seasons.

Although I love old 1980s shows, I have to say, FG doesn't stand up as well these days!
JAY FIRESTORM

Facebook: Jay Gathergood / Twitter: Jay_Firestorm NEW BLOG: http://thea-teamcaptured.blogspot.com/

My A-Team site - http://thea-team.org aiming to be the most detailed A-Team site on the Net - if I ever get around to updating it!!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by Sam »

Cap from the show.

Jay-Firestorm
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by Jay-Firestorm »

Sigh... Why was Digger never in MPI more...
JAY FIRESTORM

Facebook: Jay Gathergood / Twitter: Jay_Firestorm NEW BLOG: http://thea-teamcaptured.blogspot.com/

My A-Team site - http://thea-team.org aiming to be the most detailed A-Team site on the Net - if I ever get around to updating it!!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Sam »

I agree Jay.... Another pic from season 1.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by Sam »

Two more pics from season 1 of "The Fall Guy" So far,all 4 appeared in MPI and are listed in the Hawaiian Peaches section.