Beverly Hills 90210

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Binky Farmbush
Lieutenant

Beverly Hills 90210

#1 Post by Binky Farmbush »

I have to confess I was once a huge BH90210 fan! Is that acceptable? Most people I tell this to think I am kidding... but I am not! :D

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by AmandaByNight »

I was a rabid fan during the first 4 seasons because I love Shannen Doherty (there is your Magnum connection!)... Then I really got into Melrose Place...

I actually saw the actor who plays Steve Sanders last year at a convention back east. He looks fantastic. I'm a Luke Perry girl all the way though! :)

Binky Farmbush
Lieutenant

#3 Post by Binky Farmbush »

AmandaByNight, great to hear that you were once a BH90210 fan too! Shannen Doherty was reponsible for my addiction to BH90210 too! I was sad when she left, but I continued with my addiction until the bitter end. Melrose Place then became my crutch, but I grieved for my loss.

I only just found out that Shannen Doherty played Jenny Wilder in Little House on the Prairie.

In Australia, back in the day, people started naming their newborn baby boys "Dylan". So I know that LOTS of people watched this show! :D

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by AmandaByNight »

Blinky, I've been considering going ahead and getting the rest of the DVDs (I only have up to the 4th season), and now I'm seriously thinking about it! :) It might be worth it just to see the transformation of Tori Spelling's hair over the years!

That's really funny about naming babies Dylan... I still giggle when I see him on an episode!

btw, a friend of mine just got turned on to Melrose Place and she's gearing up for an MP party. I'm so looking forward to watching it again with friends.

Binky Farmbush
Lieutenant

#5 Post by Binky Farmbush »

It's funny that you should mention that as I'm in the same boat regards not owning the complete set of DVD's. I was just contemplating whether or not I should purchase the last 3 series to complete my set. Now I must!

Dylan's frown and furrowed forehead lines always cracked me up. But it is no match for the signature Magnum PI 'lookback'.

I always thought that Steve Sanders would have been a fun person to hang out with.

The planned MP party sounds like fun! Enjoy!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#6 Post by J.J. Walters »

Beverly Hillbillies, yes. Beverly Hills, 90210, no. ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Binky Farmbush
Lieutenant

#7 Post by Binky Farmbush »

:lol: :lol: :lol: