It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
 Post subject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 (2010)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:47 pm 
Admiral

Quote:
I rank it right up there with the " 80 million dollar, indestructible, IronMan suit that was taken out by a car running into it.....LOL.

Thankfully, I'd forgotten about that episode. I've seen it once and that was enough. I don't think this one was quite that stupid, but pretty close!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:20 pm 
Fleet Admiral

Steve-O wrote:
Hmm.
Did anyone see last night's S8 premiere of H-5-Zero? The episode was not too bad until the cabin-extraction scene.
Although, Duclair's escape sequence was also too incredible. Randy Couture will pop up again somewhere for sure.
Looks like they might have a replacement for Kono already. Wish Chin hadn't left, but that's business I guess.
I wonder if future scripts will reflect desperation in an attempt to keep the series alive beyond S8, or if ridiculous
scenarios will be minimized and the series will successfully come to grips with the loss of Kono and Chin. Hmm.

I agree about the ridiculous scenarios Steve-O!
In that scene they could've toned it WAY down and made it semi believable if SUPER Steve was hovering over top of them with the helicopter we saw earlier in the show that was dropping water on the fire.....have the same dialogue, but Steve dumps a load of water on them instead....keep it simple and some what believable and we'll keep tuning in......that helicopter would've more than likely crashed on top of them with a structure that size anchored to the ground......if they had to play out that scenario again with a structure, then make it a fraction of the size.....even make it a solid shed, an old broken down car would've worked or a even an outhouse, now that would be funny....the show is going into the toilet anyway so why not!

I was wondering how they would wrap up the Chin and Kono stories.....there is some wiggle room for....either one of them to come back (Kono's for sure).....assuming they figure out the financial end of it. There might not be a show to go back to anyway at the rate they are going.

Daniel Dae Kim appears to have landed on his feet with this new role.........

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/s ... itewashing

Also, he is the producer of a new TV series, The Good Doctor, which is an adaptation of a South Korean series about a talented surgeon with Savant syndrome, played by Freddie Highmore (Bates Motel).

No idea what Grace is doing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:02 pm 
Fleet Admiral

How does everyone feel about the new member Tani Rey played by Meaghan Rath? I like her one episode in and hope they keep the awful Michelle Borth far, far away from the show....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 pm 
Admiral

I thought she had too much attitude for her first episode and I wish they hadn't of made her an expert MMA style fighter, but I didn't hate her. Hopefully, they'll give her a little more of a personality than they gave Kono. I don't like Catherine either, and I wish they would give Steve a more likeable girlfriend.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:54 am 
Fleet Admiral

Really think this show is on its way out and actually I hope so! Scripts have become extremely poor, and thought the end of the season opener, was an insult to a persons intelligence. Have always looked at the show to see the scenery I love and know so well, however will be giving 5-0 a miss from now on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 pm 
Admiral

Lily wrote:
Really think this show is on its way out and actually I hope so! Scripts have become extremely poor, and thought the end of the season opener, was an insult to a persons intelligence. Have always looked at the show to see the scenery I love and know so well, however will be giving 5-0 a miss from now on.

Which explains why they're gung-ho to muck up Magnum with a re-boot. They know they'll be out of work soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58