Studio execs are clueless

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MACattack
Fleet Admiral

#1 Post by MACattack »

Speak for yourself, genius! THE FUGITIVE starring Harrison Ford was an excellent movie. I watch it every week. I consider it educational and entertaining.

MAGNUM P.I. will never be a good movie unless it has its key ingredients (Selleck, Mosley, Manetti, .....and maybe Hillerman)
I just don't give a damn!

PatBe
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#2 Post by PatBe »

MACattack wrote:Speak for yourself, genius! THE FUGITIVE starring Harrison Ford was an excellent movie. I watch it every week. I consider it educational and entertaining.

MAGNUM P.I. will never be a good movie unless it has its key ingredients (Selleck, Mosley, Manetti, .....and maybe Hillerman)
I agree on that, except with the "maybe":
Magnum without hillerman will the the sea without salt or "The Fugitive" without Tommy Lee Jones..

MACattack
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by MACattack »

I meant 'maybe' because its likely that Hillerman will stay retired. Universal is retarded to think that they can replace Selleck with somebody else, though. This isn't James Bond we're talking about. TS can play any character in the world, but only HE can play Magnum well. He put his lifeblood into the character for 8 years. That's a hardcore commitment. Whoever attempts to do what he did for only a 2 hour movie, is a joke and a fool!
I just don't give a damn!