Jesse Stone on Bluray

The novels & the movies

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rands
Rear Admiral

Jesse Stone on Bluray

#1 Post by Rands »

Has anyone seen the Jesse Stone series on Blu-ray? I plan on purchasing the entire series, but would prefer Blu-ray to DVD. Any help would be most welcome.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

Re: Jesse Stone on Bluray

#2 Post by Chris109 »

Rands wrote:Has anyone seen the Jesse Stone series on Blu-ray? I plan on purchasing the entire series, but would prefer Blu-ray to DVD. Any help would be most welcome.
I've downloaded them in 720p.

Rands
Rear Admiral

#3 Post by Rands »

Chris109: Are you satisfied with the viewing quality of your downloads? To be honest, I hadn't thought of just downloading them.

Nifty911
Captain

#4 Post by Nifty911 »

I got the whole set on DVD really cheap somewhere - maybe Walmart. The whole set wasn't more than $30 I think. Problem is the chronological order of the movies weren't in order on the disc, so you kinda had to figure that out. And the audio for the first part of one movie was really bad. But it was still worth it.

Rands
Rear Admiral

#5 Post by Rands »

Nifty: Thank you for your DVD information. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on the full DVD set on Amazon, but wanted to get additional input before making the purchase.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by eagle »

Cool - I had no idea these were on DVD. Did you get the 5-disc set or the 9-disc set?

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Chris109 »

Rands wrote:Chris109: Are you satisfied with the viewing quality of your downloads? To be honest, I hadn't thought of just downloading them.
I've only seen the movies on Gettv so I can not compare to dvds. Anything is better than 480i.
Had to get them somewhere else. And of course...