Thin Ice released on DVD

The novels & the movies

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

eeyore
Admiral

Thin Ice released on DVD

#1 Post by eeyore »

I've been away a loong time from here and sorry if this is not news. Unfortunately in the flurry of Superbowl prep at work, I missed Thin Ice and only just found out it had finally aired! But I have preordered it from Amazon.
And on a side note, I have mentioned several times here I have an old college friend who looks alot like TS. He flew back home for a funeral last week and the stewardess said "I bet you get this often, but you look like Tom Selleck" LOL He grew a goatee last winter and the resemblance was not lost.

Dervish
Rear Admiral

#2 Post by Dervish »

There is a sale on Amazon.com:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has shown an interest in special savings on DVDs, you might like to know about the following offer: Save 43% on Jesse Stone DVDs. While you're at it, don't forget to order the latest installment, "Jesse Stone; Thin Ice".

eeyore
Admiral

#3 Post by eeyore »

I wonder if they will give me the discount on my preorder. If the price goes down on a book before they ship, they will honor the new price. We'll see, if the reduced price cancels out my free shipping, there's very little difference, though. :(