Back from Vacation!

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Back from Vacation!

#1 Post by ConchRepublican »

Hi guys!

Just returned from a needed Key West recharge vacation. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Image]
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Re: Back from Vacation!

#2 Post by eagle »

Fun! I'm on vacation myself this week, and will be returning next week.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#3 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Conch, you're looking remarkably healthy and tropical. The Keys agree with you.

Have you ever been to the History of Diving Museum down there? It's on my list of places to visit one day when I finally get south of Sarasota.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

80s Big Hair
Admiral

#4 Post by 80s Big Hair »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 pm Conch, you're looking remarkably healthy and tropical. The Keys agree with you.
He is looking remarkably healthy Styles Bitchley? What, did you expect him to look unhealthy? Was a photograph of him in a hospital bed hooked up to IVs and a ventilator what you would have expected? Now, I am just giving you crap Styles. Do not take it personally. To me the picture looked like he is a Magnum fan.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable time in Key West ConchRepublican. I have never been there and it sounds fun. In a different recent thread I found out that you are an Earnest "Papa" Hemingway fan (as am I). One of the places I grew up in was where he grew up, Oak Park, IL. He even went to the same high school that I did, Oak Park & River Forest High School. I was a fan before my family moved to OP though.

I am glad that you had a nice time.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#5 Post by ConchRepublican »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 pm Conch, you're looking remarkably healthy and tropical. The Keys agree with you.

Have you ever been to the History of Diving Museum down there? It's on my list of places to visit one day when I finally get south of Sarasota.
Thank you! There's a whole lot swirling around Flemingo Key the last year and a getaway was needed!

We haven't yet gotten to the diving museum, nor the Mel Fisher Museum, something else always seems to get in the way. But, as Jimmy Buffett, wrote about Captain Tony "there's still so much to be done". Just another reason to return!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by T.Q. »

ConchRepublican wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:08 pm Hi guys!

Just returned from a needed Key West recharge vacation. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Image]
Awesome.

Looks like it did you good.

Refreshed and happy.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

I had posted pics of my visit to the Hemingway House (as well as the six-toed cats) over on the "Mad Buck Gibson" board a few years back. I just checked and sadly they're all gone. :(

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by T.Q. »

IvanTheTerrible wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:48 pm I had posted pics of my visit to the Hemingway House (as well as the six-toed cats) over on the "Mad Buck Gibson" board a few years back. I just checked and sadly they're all gone. :(
Guess you were never really there.
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

T.Q. wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:21 pm
IvanTheTerrible wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:48 pm I had posted pics of my visit to the Hemingway House (as well as the six-toed cats) over on the "Mad Buck Gibson" board a few years back. I just checked and sadly they're all gone. :(
Guess you were never really there.
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn Orwell erased my pics! :x I was there, you know. :higgins: