COVID19 Protocol

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Re: COVID19 Protocol

#16 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Just quote to save this from being edited.

T.Q. wrote:
Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Since when do you know what I know?

I repeat - the advise that you are posting here has no scientific ground!
Don‘t take advise from a random „I know it all“ stranger on an Internet Forum with a questionable attitude and bad manners!

And you should stop defending your irresponsible actions here and simply shut up!
Wow.

You're completely unhinged.

Did you wake up today and decide to post on a two-month old thread just to be an ahole?

I think you maybe need a shrink?

Well done. You single handedly ruined this forum for me.

And it's an insult to "Higgins" that you use his image. Unbecoming.
How old are you?

Seriously.

:shock:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by K Hale »

T.Q. wrote:
K Hale wrote:
T.Q. wrote:
K Hale wrote:I know this is meant well. But some of this is dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine.
So if you’re agreeing I shouldn’t post a medical opinion here
That's not what I said.
then how is it appropriate for you to post a medical opinion
That's not what I did.
and declare this is ‘dangerous’ advice from my physician?
Because it is second hand information at best, and hearsay at worst.

/end trans
Of course you gave a medical opinion.

I posted what my doctor was recommending/doing when the Covid crisis started.

You countered that it was "dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine".

Your post was made to dissuade anyone from pursuing my doctor's medical opinion re. treatment.

Which is, in itself, a medical opinion.

Last time I ever posting anything I think might be helpful that's for sure.
Your own post dissuaded people from pursuing what you say is your doctor’s medical advice. Quote: “Talk to your own healthcare providers for medical advice.”

As I said, I realize you meant well. But you’re getting very angry about this, and I have no plans to argue with you over it.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by T.Q. »

K Hale wrote:
T.Q. wrote:
K Hale wrote:
T.Q. wrote:
K Hale wrote:I know this is meant well. But some of this is dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine.
So if you’re agreeing I shouldn’t post a medical opinion here
That's not what I said.
then how is it appropriate for you to post a medical opinion
That's not what I did.
and declare this is ‘dangerous’ advice from my physician?
Because it is second hand information at best, and hearsay at worst.

/end trans
Of course you gave a medical opinion.

I posted what my doctor was recommending/doing when the Covid crisis started.

You countered that it was "dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine".

Your post was made to dissuade anyone from pursuing my doctor's medical opinion re. treatment.

Which is, in itself, a medical opinion.

Last time I ever posting anything I think might be helpful that's for sure.
Your own post dissuaded people from pursuing what you say is your doctor’s medical advice. Quote: “Talk to your own healthcare providers for medical advice.”

As I said, I realize you meant well. But you’re getting very angry about this, and I have no plans to argue with you over it.
Whatever.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

T.Q. wrote: Wow.

Did you wake up today and decide to post on a two-month old thread just to be an ahole?

I can only see one person being totally unhinged and throwing around with insults.
And that is you!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:
T.Q. wrote: Wow.

I can only see one person being totally unhinged and throwing around with insults.
And that is you!
Nope. You started it finding a two month old post and in a condescending and holier-than-thou manner began hurling insults (I’m a dangerous “know-it-all”, risky, and irresponsible) before telling me to shut-up like you own this board.

All for simply posting what my doctor recommended in case anyone found it valuable.
You’re a piece of work.

You’re basically on this site as a fan of the reboot.

I have never seen you say anything nice or constructive outside the reboot section and even there you attack anyone who disagrees with you about anything.

You can’t even have fun and joke around.

Conch, does Magnum Mania have a block option?

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by Laohu »

Imagepic uploader

Doctor T.Q. doesn’t want to fight , has to go now

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

[quote="T.Q.“]

Nope. You started it finding a two month old post and in a condescending and holier-than-thou manner began hurling insults (I’m a dangerous “know-it-all”, risky, and irresponsible) before telling me to shut-up like you own this board.

All for simply posting what my doctor recommended in case anyone found it valuable.
You’re a piece of work.

You’re basically on this site as a fan of the reboot.

I have never seen you say anything nice or constructive outside the reboot section and even there you attack anyone who disagrees with you about anything.

You can’t even have fun and joke around.

Conch, does Magnum Mania have a block option?[/quote]

I found your 2 month old by browsing around.
What you or your Dr. Friend gave as an advise was wrong!
I even linked the scientific evaluation and that should be enough to reconsider your attitude.
We know it now and you should be ashamed to post such a piece of ‚advise‘ on an internet board.

But even as your ‚advice’ has been proven scientifically wrong, you still run around and attack people who find this dangerous, and one of them happens to be me.

Yes, your actions are irresponsible and risky and that is a fact and not an insult!

Again you‘d better reconsider your actions and how you react on criticism.
Calling me „ahole“ for sure is crossing the line.
I have reported you for it, but Conch apparently does not seem to have an issue with it.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#23 Post by ConchRepublican »

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

CONCLUSIONS:
In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs

Don‘t take advise from a random „I know it all“ stranger on an Internet Forum with a questionable attitude and bad manners!

And you should stop defending your irresponsible actions here and simply shut up!
OK everyone, enough. I have been occupied in NYC dealing with this Wuhan Virus situation and haven't been as attentive to this forum as I should have been.

Bond has been warned for telling another forum member to "simply shut up!"
And, the way I read it, because I'm expecting the blow back, T.Q. did not say Bond WAS an "ahole", but that he was acting like one. I don't like it, but I understand where it came from.

Reading through this thread it certainly seems like it was dredged up to start a fight. We used to respect people here, and if differing opinions were had, they would be discussed, not yelled at each other.

There is much regarding this situation that is unknown, and people and doctors and those in positions of power are dealing with this on the fly (when they aren't trying to take advantage of the situation to promote an agenda) since lives are at risk and clinical trials won't help people right now.

This thread was begun with good intentions to share information from a medical source, I thanked T.Q. for his intentions. If anyone would run off and just follow something they read off an internet forum without doing their own research or consulting with their physician, well I'm a member of the Church of Buffett and believe "it's their own damn fault".

I am hesitant to lock this thread because I believe in the free exchange of ideas and hope we can return to being the respectful community we have been.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#24 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Ok, noted.

Just for the record:

"Did you wake up today and decide to post on a two-month old thread just to be an ahole"

So the quote is "Did you wake up today......just to be an ahole"
That is not "acting like"
That is "being" an ahole!

I can say that people are acting like aholes, are being aholes, that they need a shrink, they can't read and so on.
I can also call others "you are a pistol", a hoot, an unhappy person, totally unhinged

I can't advise someone to shut up and am getting warned.
And the other guy? Not!

Makes sense!

And just for the record, my first 2 replies where very polite until the replies from the other side went out of line.

The explanation for my warning was:
yelling at a forum member to "simply shut up!" and basically starting a fight instead of discussing a disagreement.

The last part is interesting and as you exposed in public, that I have been warned, I take the liberty to ask you Conch in public:
Where exactly where you "discussing a disagreement" in the months, when you went ballistic in the reboot section?

And where where your posts in the reboot section following the spirit of " being the respectful community we have been" precisely?
Last edited by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) on Mon May 11, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#25 Post by T.Q. »

ConchRepublican wrote:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

CONCLUSIONS:
In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs

OK everyone, enough. I have been occupied in NYC dealing with this Wuhan Virus situation and haven't been as attentive to this forum as I should have been.

Bond has been warned for telling another forum member to "simply shut up!"
And, the way I read it, because I'm expecting the blow back, T.Q. did not say Bond WAS an "ahole", but that he was acting like one. I don't like it, but I understand where it came from.

Reading through this thread it certainly seems like it was dredged up to start a fight. We used to respect people here, and if differing opinions were had, they would be discussed, not yelled at each other.

There is much regarding this situation that is unknown, and people and doctors and those in positions of power are dealing with this on the fly (when they aren't trying to take advantage of the situation to promote an agenda) since lives are at risk and clinical trials won't help people right now.

This thread was begun with good intentions to share information from a medical source, I thanked T.Q. for his intentions. If anyone would run off and just follow something they read off an internet forum without doing their own research or consulting with their physician, well I'm a member of the Church of Buffett and believe "it's their own damn fault".

I am hesitant to lock this thread because I believe in the free exchange of ideas and hope we can return to being the respectful community we have been.
Thanks Conch.

My apologies for losing my cool.

I'm usually better at ignoring people baiting me.

With all the stress and anxiety society is going through (me included) I didn't appreciate reading how "irresponsible and dangerous" I was for just sharing my doctor's advice.

Was trying to be helpful.

By the way, he's still using the protocol as are thousands of doctors.

I didn't think I was being so controversial. Unfortunately, for some on the Internet (looking for validation in their life) everything is controversial.

Anyways, not fair you have to deal with this silly stuff so sorry.

Cheers.

I'm off to troll the reboot section now. :P

MHTR
Vice Admiral

#26 Post by MHTR »

FWIW, last few paragraphs seem to vindicate T.Q.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/zinc-hydroxyc ... 32671.html

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#27 Post by T.Q. »

MHTR wrote:FWIW, last few paragraphs seem to vindicate T.Q.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/zinc-hydroxyc ... 32671.html
Thanks for sharing MHTR.

Indeed what my doctor told me.

Not to try to increase my hydroxychloroquine on my own (I'm already on a daily dose for RA) if I got sick and that it only works with the proper Zinc and to go to him for zinc and Zpak and proper supervision.

That's why many hydroxychloroquine only studies fail to show improvements. No one ever said it works on its own against Covid.

He runs a cancer clinic in my hometown. Very accomplished and I trust him.

He did an excellent Zoom video full of PubMed (peer reviewed) articles on what he was recommending.

If that interests you at all just P.M. me.

Cheers

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#28 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

„The findings from Mehra and colleagues' study add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful and could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID-19.“

Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 6/fulltext

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#29 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:„The findings from Mehra and colleagues' study add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful and could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID-19.“

Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 6/fulltext
Still at it, eh?

My original post:
Ask your doctor for Plaqunil (hydroxychloroquine) 200 mg THREE times a day for a week with Z-Pack and the Zinc (very important).
NYU study: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... study.html

Triple-drug combo of anti-malaria pill hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and ZINC improved coronavirus patients' chances of being discharged and cut death risk by almost 50%, study finds

Researchers at NYU Grossman School of Medicine looked at 932 coronavirus patients hospitalized between March 2 and April 5

Half were given a combination of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate and the other half did not receive zinc

Patients receiving the triple drug combination were 1.5 times more likely to recover enough to be discharged and 44% less likely to die

The team believes hydroxychloroquine helps ZINC, which has antiviral properties, get into infected cells

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#30 Post by eagle »

It's interesting to look at this, two years later. What TQ describes is known as the Zelenko Protocol, and it is credited with saving countless lives. It is unfortunate that Anthony Fauci has been steadfastly and singularly focused on the vaccines, which have not done what we were told they would do. It would have been better to pursue therapeutics (such as IVM and HCQ) along with vaccines -- basically, a multi-front assault. We now also have studies that show the non-efficacy of masking and lockdowns. Again, we see now that the "conspiracy theorists" were right and that it would have been better to not lock down, to instead protect the vulnerable and let everyone else lead normal lives. I hope we as a civilization learn from this.

For those interested, I would highly recommend RFK jr's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci." It is an eye-opener. Also, if anyone knows of a well-researched counterpoint to RFKjr's book, please tell me about it so that I can read that one too.