COVID19 Protocol

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Re: COVID19 Protocol

#31 Post by T.Q. »

eagle wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:54 pm It's interesting to look at this, two years later. What TQ describes is known as the Zelenko Protocol, and it is credited with saving countless lives. It is unfortunate that Anthony Fauci has been steadfastly and singularly focused on the vaccines, which have not done what we were told they would do. It would have been better to pursue therapeutics (such as IVM and HCQ) along with vaccines -- basically, a multi-front assault. We now also have studies that show the non-efficacy of masking and lockdowns. Again, we see now that the "conspiracy theorists" were right and that it would have been better to not lock down, to instead protect the vulnerable and let everyone else lead normal lives. I hope we as a civilization learn from this.

For those interested, I would highly recommend RFK jr's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci." It is an eye-opener. Also, if anyone knows of a well-researched counterpoint to RFKjr's book, please tell me about it so that I can read that one too.
Indeed.

Pretty impressed with my doctor/friend who was doing this since April 2020. He still is.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#32 Post by ConchRepublican »

eagle wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:54 pm It's interesting to look at this, two years later. What TQ describes is known as the Zelenko Protocol, and it is credited with saving countless lives. It is unfortunate that Anthony Fauci has been steadfastly and singularly focused on the vaccines, which have not done what we were told they would do. It would have been better to pursue therapeutics (such as IVM and HCQ) along with vaccines -- basically, a multi-front assault. We now also have studies that show the non-efficacy of masking and lockdowns. Again, we see now that the "conspiracy theorists" were right and that it would have been better to not lock down, to instead protect the vulnerable and let everyone else lead normal lives. I hope we as a civilization learn from this.

For those interested, I would highly recommend RFK jr's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci." It is an eye-opener. Also, if anyone knows of a well-researched counterpoint to RFKjr's book, please tell me about it so that I can read that one too.
What's really a shame and frustrating for me is not so much who was right or wrong but that only one opinion/perspective was allowed to be heard while the other(s) was actively shutdown. One would think in a time of crisis, all hands should be on deck and no idea unheard/debated.

Those actions speak much louder to me and themselves become fertilizer for actual "conspiracy theories".
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

80s Big Hair
Admiral

#33 Post by 80s Big Hair »

I am just very disappointed by how the government and by extension the media (and big tech) handled all aspects of COVID-19. None of it was based on science or logic (or even common sense). Instead it was based on politics, greed, and power. And the silencing of people, especially doctors who dared to question the official position was particularly irksome to me as well as it was anti-science. This was completely uncalled for and is unacceptable to me. Then again I never had much faith in the government doing anything right, so this did not really surprise me. I believe they significantly did more harm than good with the ways that they handled COVID-19 while creating mass hysteria among the people. It was a total shitshow that had serious negative consequences for the people that they were supposed to be helping.

ConchRepublican

#34 Post by ConchRepublican »

80s Big Hair wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 am I am just very disappointed by how the government and by extension the media (and big tech) handled all aspects of COVID-19. None of it was based on science or logic (or even common sense). Instead it was based on politics, greed, and power. And the silencing of people, especially doctors who dared to question the official position was particularly irksome to me as well as it was anti-science. This was completely uncalled for and is unacceptable to me. Then again I never had much faith in the government doing anything right, so this did not really surprise me. I believe they significantly did more harm than good with the ways that they handled COVID-19 while creating mass hysteria among the people. It was a total shitshow that had serious negative consequences for the people that they were supposed to be helping.
I agree.
CoziTV Superfan spot

Crockett
Lieutenant

#35 Post by Crockett »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:28 pm „The findings from Mehra and colleagues' study add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful and could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID-19.“

Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 6/fulltext

Your article didn't age well. It was retracted. Feel free to apologize to T.Q., if you are man enough.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#36 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:55 pm

Indeed.

Pretty impressed with my doctor/friend who was doing this since April 2020. He still is.
Dr. Falsey's number 1 fan.

Skunked again.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#37 Post by T.Q. »

Crockett wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 am
Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:28 pm „The findings from Mehra and colleagues' study add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful and could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID-19.“

Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

Your article didn't age well. It was retracted. Feel free to apologize to T.Q., if you are man enough.

I feel bad how that whole thing went down with Bond and how I lost my cool. Rereading it I was definitely [also] acting like an ahole and I’m a bit embarrassed at my behaviour.

Tensions were high as they (Government and ‘Health’ Authorities) had us all scared to death (beyond reasonable limits).

Anyways, I reached out to Bond to apologize but it didn’t go well. Turned into another back and forth.

All is good with me though.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Crockett
Lieutenant

#38 Post by Crockett »

T.Q. wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:18 am I feel bad how that whole thing went down with Bond and how I lost my cool. Rereading it I was definitely [also] acting like an ahole and I’m a bit embarrassed at my behaviour.

Tensions were high as they (Government and ‘Health’ Authorities) had us all scared to death (beyond reasonable limits).

Anyways, I reached out to Bond to apologize but it didn’t go well. Turned into another back and forth.

Your comments had been on point in my book.

I didn't trust the entire debacle from day one, didn't get any shots, got covid once, turned out to be a bad flu for a week, and that was that. Not counting the known side effects of the "vaccine", to this day, we will talk again in 10 years right here. I bet 100 bucks that people will find out over time, that there are long-term "effects" that have been not only known from day one, but planned.

My intuition is rarely wrong.

Signed, an INTJ

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#39 Post by Chris109 »

Crockett wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:04 am
T.Q. wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:18 am I feel bad how that whole thing went down with Bond and how I lost my cool. Rereading it I was definitely [also] acting like an ahole and I’m a bit embarrassed at my behaviour.

Your comments had been on point in my book.

I didn't trust the entire debacle from day one, didn't get any shots, got covid once, turned out to be a bad flu for a week, and that was that. Not counting the known side effects of the "vaccine", to this day, we will talk again in 10 years right here. I bet 100 bucks that people will find out over time, that there are long-term "effects" that have been not only known from day one, but planned.

My intuition is rarely wrong.

Signed, an INTJ
I feel for the vaxed people that are constantly pelted with comments about people dropping dead, especially young athletes, because they were vaxed and there may be a connection. Now those people who were vaxed are definitely scared because it could happen to them.

Crockett
Lieutenant

#40 Post by Crockett »

Chris109 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:03 pm I feel for the vaxed people that are constantly pelted with comments about people dropping dead, especially young athletes, because they were vaxed and there may be a connection. Now those people who were vaxed are definitely scared because it could happen to them.
Many vaxed folks I know don't want to hear any news or data on those side effects. Ignorance is still bliss.

A business partner literarily tried to get the vaccine and the first booster as fast as possible through some special program for medical staff, ignoring the fact that there was little to no testing done. He trusts the Government on all accounts, he also only watches outlets that rarely criticize the current administration, such as NPR.

How people dealt with the vaccine and mandates made one thing clear. Humans are herd animals. There are leaders, and there are followers. Most humans are followers, and those want leadership, through government regulations.

A follower will never be able to think freely and independently, hence not being able to base any personal decision on his unbiased thoughts.

Once we start to give followers a voice, a vote, a majority, we enable our own downfall. Now we are ruled by those who aren’t leaders.

This can be seen in history throughout, and it keeps repeating:

Hard times create strong men (for example US soldiers in WW2)
strong men create good times (Golden Age starting in the 50s)
good times create weak men (Millennials and Generation Z with a tendency to be less productive and more dependent)
and weak men create hard times (by giving up essential Liberties so government can take over and take care of them)

It's not hard to figure out where the US is heading, when we compare new polices with past events in countries like Germany 100 years ago or more recently, Venezuela. Political bias in the media, controlling most of the media, single sided censorship, one party system, removal of history, removal of firearms from public hand, removal of free speech,…

ConchRepublican

#41 Post by ConchRepublican »

T.Q. wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:18 am
Crockett wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 am

I feel bad how that whole thing went down with Bond and how I lost my cool. Rereading it I was definitely [also] acting like an ahole and I’m a bit embarrassed at my behaviour.

I had the same experience with Bond unfortunately. Not sure if it's a language barrier or just sensitivity thing, but the responses often seemed unreasonable. A shame.
CoziTV Superfan spot

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#42 Post by T.Q. »

ConchRepublican wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 pm
I had the same experience with Bond unfortunately. Not sure if it's a language barrier or just sensitivity thing, but the responses often seemed unreasonable. A shame.
He loved Magnum and was a good contributor. I apologized, told him to come back and that I'd never bug him again. Wasn't enough. You can only do so much I guess.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#43 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:58 pm
ConchRepublican wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 pm
He loved Magnum and was a good contributor. I apologized, told him to come back and that I'd never bug him again. Wasn't enough. You can only do so much I guess.
I went back and looked at the beginning of this thread. It started THREE years ago. I don't mean the thread particularly, but this whole bullshit virus thing.
"Do as you're told!"
I'm just glad that many millions did not bend the knee.

One good thing about the lockdown was that Olive Garden has specials that by buying them, you had enough food for a week. That, and being the only one on any road. That was heaven.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#44 Post by eagle »

Chris109 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:02 pm I went back and looked at the beginning of this thread. It started THREE years ago. I don't mean the thread particularly, but this whole bullshit virus thing.
"Do as you're told!"
At the very start, we canceled all engagements. Two weeks? Sure, I'll do "two weeks to flatten the curve." But then it turned into 3 weeks, then 4, then ... by 6 weeks I told my wife that this was never going to end, and we were done. We have lived our lives like normal since 6 weeks in. There were places we couldn't go, but I was fine with that.

For me, the worst outcome was that I now have absolutely no faith in our scientific community -- they proved themselves to be completely politicizeable, and have now been completely politicized. Same for federal government health agencies: It is obvious that different agencies were working in concert to push a narrative, damn the plentiful evidence to the contrary.

It is horrible what they did to us -- convincing Americans to turn on each other -- "You're gonna kill grandma if you don't wear a mask" ... forcing the dying to die alone. The list is long, and we all know it.

I lost real, lifelong friends as a result of this madness, and that infuriates me.

I will never again trust another major recommendation from the CDC or any other government health agency. Never. And that's terrible, but that's what Fauci did. And I know I'm not alone.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#45 Post by Chris109 »

eagle wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:41 pm
Chris109 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:02 pm I went back and looked at the beginning of this thread. It started THREE years ago. I don't mean the thread particularly, but this whole bullshit virus thing.
"Do as you're told!"
At the very start, we canceled all engagements. Two weeks? Sure, I'll do "two weeks to flatten the curve." But then it turned into 3 weeks, then 4, then ... by 6 weeks I told my wife that this was never going to end, and we were done. We have lived our lives like normal since 6 weeks in. There were places we couldn't go, but I was fine with that.

For me, the worst outcome was that I now have absolutely no faith in our scientific community -- they proved themselves to be completely politicizeable, and have now been completely politicized. Same for federal government health agencies: It is obvious that different agencies were working in concert to push a narrative, damn the plentiful evidence to the contrary.

It is horrible what they did to us -- convincing Americans to turn on each other -- "You're gonna kill grandma if you don't wear a mask" ... forcing the dying to die alone. The list is long, and we all know it.

I lost real, lifelong friends as a result of this madness, and that infuriates me.

I will never again trust another major recommendation from the CDC or any other government health agency. Never. And that's terrible, but that's what Fauci did. And I know I'm not alone.
My sister was a relatively healthy person. She got the shot and a booster or two. Now she has cancer in different parts of her body. Was it because of the shots? May as well blame them, since by using the left's logic, every act of violence in this country is because of whitey supremo no matter what the race of the perp is, so therefore the shot is the cause of her cancer.

There better be a hell cause all of these killers do not deserve any other place to spend eternity.