COVID19 Protocol

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

COVID19 Protocol

#1 Post by T.Q. »

I have a friend in the hospital right now.

I thought I would share this around.

My local doctor (a friend) feels he has saved THREE people now from death's door.

The protocal he recommends right now:

1. Vitamin D3 5000 IU daily as way to boost immune activity against viruses. and take vit D3 twice a day if symptoms start (ADD 20 minutes direct sun exposure 50% skin exposed if you can).

2. Vitamin C 1,000mg and Zinc monomethionine 25 mg ONCE a day as prevention...
FOUR times a day if symptoms start. The zinc inhibits the duplicase enzyme that copies the virus RNA in the cell cytoplasm.

3. Pycnogenol 300mg three times a day. This safely binds to the angiotensin receptor that the corona virus needs to enter our cells. Pycnogenol may inhibit the spread of the virus.

In the event full symptoms:

Ask your doctor for Plaqunil (hydroxychloroquine) 200 mg THREE times a day for a week with Z-Pack and the Zinc (very important).

Again: He has saved THREE lives.

Please note: I am not a doctor. Talk to your own health care providers for medical advice.

Stay safe friends.

<3
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: COVID19 Protocol

#2 Post by ConchRepublican »

T.Q. wrote:I have a friend in the hospital right now.

I thought I would share this around.

My local doctor (a friend) feels he has saved THREE people now from death's door.

The protocal he recommends right now:

1. Vitamin D3 5000 IU daily as way to boost immune activity against viruses. and take vit D3 twice a day if symptoms start (ADD 20 minutes direct sun exposure 50% skin exposed if you can).

2. Vitamin C 1,000mg and Zinc monomethionine 25 mg ONCE a day as prevention...
FOUR times a day if symptoms start. The zinc inhibits the duplicase enzyme that copies the virus RNA in the cell cytoplasm.

3. Pycnogenol 300mg three times a day. This safely binds to the angiotensin receptor that the corona virus needs to enter our cells. Pycnogenol may inhibit the spread of the virus.

In the event full symptoms:

Ask your doctor for Plaqunil (hydroxychloroquine) 200 mg THREE times a day for a week with Z-Pack and the Zinc (very important).

Again: He has saved THREE lives.

Please note: I am not a doctor. Talk to your own health care providers for medical advice.

Stay safe friends.

<3
Thank you for sharing
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by eagle »

It's amazing what massive doses (much more than you suggested, something like 10,000 mg) of Vitamin C can do. And yes, everyone needs Vitamin D daily, which is one reason I don't use as much sunscreen as fanatics do.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Interesting,

I‘d like to know, how many Covid patients died albeit that kind of treatment ( which would then almost void the claim that those high doses of Vitamins safe Covid patients).

And how and why is your Dr. Friend so sure that his 3 patients would not have made it without the vitamins?
Medicine and science is a bit deeper than an „advise“ from a stranger on a Magnum PI board.
And I am afraid that someone out there may try to treat himself following this „advise“ - just like the guy who drank detergent because he heard about it on tv - instead of going to a Dr. or hospital

Your advise may be well-minded, I wouldn‘t do this on a public forum without proper scientific evidence.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#5 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Interesting,

I‘d like to know, how many Covid patients died albeit that kind of treatment ( which would then almost void the claim that those high doses of Vitamins safe Covid patients).

And how and why is your Dr. Friend so sure that his 3 patients would not have made it without the vitamins?
Medicine and science is a bit deeper than an „advise“ from a stranger on a Magnum PI board.
And I am afraid that someone out there may try to treat himself following this „advise“ - just like the guy who drank detergent because he heard about it on tv - instead of going to a Dr. or hospital

Your advise may be well-minded, I wouldn‘t do this on a public forum without proper scientific evidence.
Yeah. I agree. I’m the sit if guy who leaves medical advice to the doctor who is treating me. I think this is well intentioned though. Some people will always be open to getting medical advise from random places on the internet. I’m not sure there’s anything you can do about that. For my part, unless it’s coming from Doc Ibold himself, I’m not interested. Lol!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Interesting,

What about “ask your doctor” and “Please note: I am not a doctor. Talk to your own health care providers for medical advice” is confusing to you?

Boy, you’re a pistol.

I don’t post about Minimag anymore so you pick a fight on some thoughts from my physician about vitamins and treatment if you get corona virus that I share because I think it may be beneficial.

You’re a hoot (not really, you seem like a kind of unhappy person).

Cheers.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by K Hale »

I know this is meant well. But some of this is dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by T.Q. »

K Hale wrote:I know this is meant well. But some of this is dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine.
So if you’re agreeing I shouldn’t post a medical opinion here then how is it appropriate for you to post a medical opinion and declare this is ‘dangerous’ advice from my physician?

Based on what? A medical degree and clinical trials?

Is it political (because of Trump)?

Brazil, Israel, Australia, India, France, South Korea, Canada use HCQ in Covid-19 cases.

You should call these countries and tell them it’s dangerous K Hale.

Call the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons who found there are "about 90 percent chances of HCQ helping Covid-19 patients".

While you’re at it. I’ll get you my doctor’s number too so you can set him straight.

Conch, you can delete this thread. I didn’t post it to argue. It was in March during early Covid and advice my doctor posted on FB. Thought it would be helpful. I certainly don’t feel like being attacked and/or arguing politics (and it is about politics) on MM.

Thanks.

A new Chinese research has reported that the anti-malarial drug brought down mortality rates significantly among critical coronavirus patients.

Ankit Kumar
New Delhi
May 2, 2020
UPDATED: May 2, 2020 18:11 IST

A new Chinese research has reported that the anti-malarial drug brought down mortality rates significantly among critical coronavirus patients.

The latest preprint study -- which means it's not yet peer-reviewed -- is based on the clinical analysis of 568 Covid-19 cases at Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, the initial epicentre of the pandemic, between February 1 and April 8.

Funded by China's Ministry of Science and Technology, Nature Science Foundation and Ma Yun Foundation, the research is sent to the Science China Life Sciences journal for peer-reviewing.

According to this research, all patients under the clinical analysis received comparable basic treatments, including antiviral and antibiotic drugs, and 48 of them received oral HCQ therapy for seven-ten days additionally.

The mortality rate in the HCQ group stood at 18.8 percent against 43.5 percent in the non-HCQ group, the study noted.

"Hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with a decreased mortality in critically-ill Covid-19 patients," the researchers wrote.

The study claims to "demonstrate that hydroxychloroquine application is associated with a decreased risk of death in critically-ill Covid-19 patients without obvious toxicity".

It recommends that "hydroxychloroquine should be considered a primary option to apply to treat critically-ill Covid-19 patients, which could save lives during the current Covid-19 pandemic".

The Chinese researchers, however, also suggest that despite their findings, the randomized double-blind-control study was needed to provide stronger evidence.

User image

Turkey, which has made HCQ a part of standard Covid-19 treatment, has more than a million cases but has managed to keep the number of deaths much less than in the European countries.

Encouraged by the results, Turkey is now relaxing some of the lockdown measures.

HCQ treatment, said Istanbul University President Nuri Aydin, is "one of the main steps" in Covid-19 treatment. "...the second is isolation," news reports quoted Dr Aydin as having said.

In the US, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons found there are "about 90 percent chances of HCQ helping Covid-19 patients".

In India, HCQ remains the first line of therapeutic defence in the battle against Covid-19.
India, meantime, raised the production of HCQ tablets to 30 crore in April from 12.23 crore a month before.

Several countries including Brazil, Israel, Australia, Canada continue to use HCQ in Covid-19 cases.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

There are recently several studies out, that HC does not positively affect Covid Cases.

I find it remarkable that you are doubling down with your risky and irresponsible comments
Last edited by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) on Fri May 08, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:There are recently several studies out, that HCQ does not positively affect Covid Cases.

I find it remarkable that you are doubling down with your risky and irresponsible comments
Can't read huh?

Brazil, Israel, Australia, India, France, Turkey, South Korea, Canada use HCQ in Covid-19 cases.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons who found there are "about 90 percent chances of HCQ helping Covid-19 patients".

Grow up.

You know nothing about hydroxychloroquine. Probably never heard of it before this pandemic.

I've been on the drug for a year.

Don't pick fights, insult people and then have no facts.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Since when do you know what I know?

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

CONCLUSIONS:
In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs

I repeat - the advise that you are posting here has no scientific ground!
Don‘t take advise from a random „I know it all“ stranger on an Internet Forum with a questionable attitude and bad manners!

And you should stop defending your irresponsible actions here and simply shut up!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by T.Q. »

Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Since when do you know what I know?

Don‘t take advise from a random „I know it all“ stranger on an Internet Forum with a questionable attitude and bad manners!

And you should stop defending your irresponsible actions here and simply shut up!
Wow.

You're completely unhinged.

Did you wake up today and decide to post on a two-month old thread just to be an ahole?

I think you maybe need a shrink?

Well done. You single handedly ruined this forum for me.

And it's an insult to "Higgins" that you use his image. Unbecoming.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by K Hale »

T.Q. wrote:
K Hale wrote:I know this is meant well. But some of this is dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine.
So if you’re agreeing I shouldn’t post a medical opinion here
That's not what I said.
then how is it appropriate for you to post a medical opinion
That's not what I did.
and declare this is ‘dangerous’ advice from my physician?
Because it is second hand information at best, and hearsay at worst.

/end trans
Last edited by K Hale on Fri May 08, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Just quote to save this from being edited.

T.Q. wrote:
Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:Since when do you know what I know?

Wow.

You're completely unhinged.

Did you wake up today and decide to post on a two-month old thread just to be an ahole?

I think you maybe need a shrink?

Well done. You single handedly ruined this forum for me.

And it's an insult to "Higgins" that you use his image. Unbecoming.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by T.Q. »

K Hale wrote:
T.Q. wrote:
So if you’re agreeing I shouldn’t post a medical opinion here
That's not what I said.
then how is it appropriate for you to post a medical opinion
That's not what I did.
and declare this is ‘dangerous’ advice from my physician?
Because it is second hand information at best, and hearsay at worst.

/end trans
Of course you gave a medical opinion.

I posted what my doctor was recommending/doing when the Covid crisis started.

You countered that it was "dangerous advice, esp the part about hydroxychloroquine".

Your post was made to dissuade anyone from pursuing my doctor's medical opinion re. treatment.

Which is, in itself, a medical opinion.

Last time I ever posting anything I think might be helpful that's for sure.