Covid-19

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Covid-19

#1 Post by T.Q. »

Hope everyone is okay.

Imagine a lot of Magnum fans are older than my 48 years.

Please take precautions.

Stay quarantined best you can.

Remember: What would Magnum [and Higgins] do.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

Re: Covid-19

#2 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Thanks T.Q... very nice post. :D I hope you and yours, and everyone else here in the MM universe stay safe and healthy. I live in a hotspot and we were ordered today to "shelter-in-place" for 3 weeks. :shock:

Take care everyone!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by T.Q. »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Thanks T.Q... very nice post. :D I hope you and yours, and everyone else here in the MM universe stay safe and healthy. I live in a hotspot and we were ordered today to "shelter-in-place" for 3 weeks. :shock:

Take care everyone!
Hope everything turns out alright.

Pretend you have African Hemorrhagic Fever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W05LPtVm5hY
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

T.Q. wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Thanks T.Q... very nice post. :D I hope you and yours, and everyone else here in the MM universe stay safe and healthy. I live in a hotspot and we were ordered today to "shelter-in-place" for 3 weeks. :shock:

Take care everyone!
Hope everything turns out alright.

Pretend you have African Hemorrhagic Fever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W05LPtVm5hY
Haha thanks T.Q.!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#5 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Aloha friends. We're on voluntary lock down up here in Canada. Thinking of this great virtual community often - especially now when we can't get out and engage with the IRL one! Hope everyone is healthy and happy! Anyone heard from Peter? Haven't seen his posts in a while...
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#6 Post by ConchRepublican »

Styles Bitchley wrote:Aloha friends. We're on voluntary lock down up here in Canada. Thinking of this great virtual community often - especially now when we can't get out and engage with the IRL one! Hope everyone is healthy and happy! Anyone heard from Peter? Haven't seen his posts in a while...
Hi Guys!

Sorry for being somewhat MIA . . . I have checked in in the background from time to time but had a few things going on and then this Wuhanisteria blew up causing it's own challenges. We are battened down at Flemingo Key well stocked with food, TP,, paper towels, cleaning supplies and enough booze to outlast about any siege!!

I hope we can use this place as a stress reliever and information sharer during this time. With more and more people in lockdown, self or government directed, there's going to be more downtime available and idle minds . . . well . . . at least we have 4 hours of HD broadcast MPI daily!!

Stay safe everyone, air kiss your parents like a diva and wash your hands!!!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#7 Post by Styles Bitchley »

ConchRepublican wrote:
Styles Bitchley wrote:Aloha friends. We're on voluntary lock down up here in Canada. Thinking of this great virtual community often - especially now when we can't get out and engage with the IRL one! Hope everyone is healthy and happy! Anyone heard from Peter? Haven't seen his posts in a while...
Hi Guys!

Sorry for being somewhat MIA . . . I have checked in in the background from time to time but had a few things going on and then this Wuhanisteria blew up causing it's own challenges. We are battened down at Flemingo Key well stocked with food, TP,, paper towels, cleaning supplies and enough booze to outlast about any siege!!

I hope we can use this place as a stress reliever and information sharer during this time. With more and more people in lockdown, self or government directed, there's going to be more downtime available and idle minds . . . well . . . at least we have 4 hours of HD broadcast MPI daily!!

Stay safe everyone, air kiss your parents like a diva and wash your hands!!!
Thanks for the check in, amigo! Glad to know all is well at Flemingo Key.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

I live in a hotspot and we were ordered today to "shelter-in-place" for 3 weeks. :shock:
Where are you?

metalmoose
Lieutenant Commander

#9 Post by metalmoose »

Got my fridge of Old Dueseldorf stocked and colt 45 ready to blast.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by T.Q. »

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:
I live in a hotspot and we were ordered today to "shelter-in-place" for 3 weeks. :shock:
Where are you?
Oops, sorry... just saw this. I'm in Silicon Valley. The San Francisco Bay Area was the first to do so, but old news now since about 17 states have stay-at-home orders. :(

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by K Hale »

We are under shelter in place orders in Dallas County, Texas. Seriously considering getting a TomyTronic Pac-Man.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by terryfromkerry »

Seriously considering getting a TomyTronic Pac-Man.[/quote]

:lol:
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

nha trang
Vice Admiral

#14 Post by nha trang »

Hi guys (and gals)

What are all of you aspiring intelligence analysts and investigators thinking about covid? :magnum:

How are you all doing? Stay safe everyone and sane. I was happy to see the post about magnum on Charge TV. I will probably check in here more often for mental health breaks. I was in the middle of rewatching the series and will probably restart. I was up to episode 4.9 "the look"

Nha trang

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by terryfromkerry »

"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".