“Hi guys”

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

TigersHat
Lieutenant Junior Grade

“Hi guys”

#1 Post by TigersHat »

Hi guys.

Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m 39 and live in Minnesota. Magnum first aired the year I was born so it always holds a special place for me. As a boy growing up in the 80s my favorite shows were Magnum, MacGyver, Miami Vice, and Airwolf. I was too young for many of these shows (especially the earlier seasons of Magnum) but through Blu Ray and DVD I have been revisiting this classic age of television all over again. I am now on my third trip through the entire Magnum series and I pick up more from each episode every time. They just don’t make great shows like this anymore. Anyway I hope to explore this forum more deeply, and see you all down the road!

TigersHat

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: “Hi guys”

#2 Post by ConchRepublican »

TigersHat wrote:Hi guys.

Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m 39 and live in Minnesota. Magnum first aired the year I was born so it always holds a special place for me. As a boy growing up in the 80s my favorite shows were Magnum, MacGyver, Miami Vice, and Airwolf. I was too young for many of these shows (especially the earlier seasons of Magnum) but through Blu Ray and DVD I have been revisiting this classic age of television all over again. I am now on my third trip through the entire Magnum series and I pick up more from each episode every time. They just don’t make great shows like this anymore. Anyway I hope to explore this forum more deeply, and see you all down the road!

TigersHat
Hi TigersHat and welcome to our virtual estate!!! We have the lads snacking on some steak so, enjoy roaming the grounds without having to look over your shoulder!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04