TS Memorabilia Find

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Cydnoff
Ensign

TS Memorabilia Find

#1 Post by Cydnoff »

I was cruising Facebook the other day and a friend of mine posted a painting on black velvet of Tom Selleck! She was really making fun of it, as were her friends. I on the other hand knew that my boyfriend would LOVE it! I found the site it was being sold on and through many messages and days of waiting, finally got to pick it up! It’s awesome!!! My boyfriend was so shocked and very pleased! Tom now has a special place in our home! I wish I could attach a photo- it is magnificent, unique, and a one of a kind find! I’m very proud of myself for pulling this off for him!

NotthatRick
Admiral

Re: TS Memorabilia Find

#2 Post by NotthatRick »

Good job young lady!!
:)

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by KingKC »

Once again, it is proven that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#4 Post by ConchRepublican »

Cydnoff wrote:I was cruising Facebook the other day and a friend of mine posted a painting on black velvet of Tom Selleck! She was really making fun of it, as were her friends. I on the other hand knew that my boyfriend would LOVE it! I found the site it was being sold on and through many messages and days of waiting, finally got to pick it up! It’s awesome!!! My boyfriend was so shocked and very pleased! Tom now has a special place in our home! I wish I could attach a photo- it is magnificent, unique, and a one of a kind find! I’m very proud of myself for pulling this off for him!
Welcome to Magnum-Mania Cyndoff! Is this what you're talking about?

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... -458172936
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04