A Shameless Plug at My Books and Self-Promotion

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

BWheelz54
Admiral

A Shameless Plug at My Books and Self-Promotion

#1 Post by BWheelz54 »

I am the Magnum, PI fanatic who a while back penned a few episodes for an imaginary season nine of our cherished tv show. I have always dreamed of one day being a writer, perhaps in wee part from imagining sitting behind Higgy-baby's typewriter while I was watching my favorite detective show as a young boy. So I continue to try to make a dent into the writing world, and I am very excited to have just published my third novel, titled "Fallen Stardust."

I would like to invite any ebook readers of this site to check my books out. I wish I also had good, old-fashioned print books to offer, but right now, my bank account cannot support that effort. I am working to make my way into the more traditional world of book publishing, but in today's industry, it seems a new writer must first attract the attention of readers on his own before he is given any serious consideration from either agents or publishers. Please forgive me if this thread then seems like an ugly advertisement on this great site. But if it's any consolation, I'm always nagging my best friends to give my books a peek, so I guess it was only a matter of time before I did the same to the great folks on this forum.

My books and their plot summaries can be found at the following Amazon links. They are also available at Barnes and Noble and in just about every format imaginable for digital readers and computers. I dream of one day getting enough momentum going that, who knows, I might find myself behind a typewriter located in a study much like Higgins' - surrounded by my two German Shepherds as I clack away at a keyboard. But to do that, I need to generate some attention, so I kindly ask any readers in our forum to maybe peek at my novels.

I am always happy to offer any of these novels for free to anyone who is interested in providing an honest review. I do not pester potential reviewers after I deliver a free novel file. I understand how busy folks are, and I understand if a review cannot by completed. I have no time deadlines. So, if anyone does sometimes leave reviews on Amazon, just know I would love to supply you a free novel. If you're interested in a free copy to review, please send me a little email at letters@flatlandfiction.com

So, in the spirit of Robin Masters, and Mad Buck Gibson, here are the links to my tales. Again, I apologize if this is an ungraceful plug at my self-promotion. I do love this site, and I would hate to think that anyone would consider this thread as an attempt to take advantage of folks.

FALLEN STARDUST
http://www.amazon.com/Fallen-Stardust-B ... n+stardust

THE SISTERS WILL DANCE
http://www.amazon.com/Sisters-Will-Danc ... an+wheeler

MR. HANCOCK's SIGNATURE
http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Hancocks-Signa ... an+wheeler

MY OTHER STORIES
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BrianSWheeler

Thanks again. I'm getting ready to get back behind my typewriter again here soon to dream up some more stuff. You will know that I've made it when I post the picture of me sipping from my brandy in my best dress jacket in my estate upon the Pacific shore.

Brian
Last edited by BWheelz54 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: A Shameless Plug at My Books and Self-Promotion

#2 Post by 308GUY »

The following message comes up when the link is clicked on.

Haven't tried pasting the addy into the browser yet, but thought you should know, something's "awry" with the link as posted. Not enough of a puter nerd to tell you what it is, just that it didn't work from here. Using windows (8.1) IE.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

P.S. The last one (smashworks) does work.
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

BWheelz54
Admiral

#3 Post by BWheelz54 »

Thank you for pointing out that problem 308. Some of the url addresses got cut off. The problem should now be fixed in the original post. Thanks again for taking the time to peek. That helps me out a ton.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by 308GUY »

K...works now.

Glad to help. I'll have to take a closer look, but I don't have kindle.....not even sure what it is!

Love to have a hard copy......I know....so would you!

Keep it up, perseverance pays off. :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"