Does anyone else do this?

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Does anyone else do this?

#1 Post by eagle »

I give projects fun names like 56E478 or BMT216A (I bet some of you will recognize that without looking it up), and my phone's ringtone is the Magnum PI theme song, and I told my wife that I want to refer to our house as Pahonu. She balked at the last one, but I had to try.

I don't have any paraphernalia, and I am a real-life Red Sox fan, so I don't have a Tigers cap, but I should get one anyway.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: Does anyone else do this?

#2 Post by ConchRepublican »

eagle wrote:I give projects fun names like 56E478 or BMT216A (I bet some of you will recognize that without looking it up), and my phone's ringtone is the Magnum PI theme song, and I told my wife that I want to refer to our house as Pahonu. She balked at the last one, but I had to try.

I don't have any paraphernalia, and I am a real-life Red Sox fan, so I don't have a Tigers cap, but I should get one anyway.
Heck yes!

My ringtone is the MPI theme. My text notification is "hi guys!" and my personal Gmail account notification is "oh my God!".

I have silver Cross of Lorraine cuff links I wear to work alongside my silver Cross of Lorraine ring. I have many Aloha shirts, along with the "iconic" ones and when not wearing one of them I'm usually, when dressed casually, wearing a khaki safari shirt.

I may have a problem. :magnum:
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04