Google Street View-Revisited

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Sam
Fleet Admiral

Google Street View-Revisited

#1 Post by Sam »

It's been some time since I've done a street view and noticed a new feature.
Those willing to pay for the exposure can have their shops,restaurants and hotel lobbies mapped.You can walk in and out of businesses.
You can also trek the walkways of the Honolulu zoo and hike two thirds of the way to the top of Diamond Head.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

Re: Google Street View-Revisited

#2 Post by terryfromkerry »

Sam wrote:It's been some time since I've done a street view and noticed a new feature.
Those willing to pay for the exposure can have their shops,restaurants and hotel lobbies mapped.You can walk in and out of businesses.
You can also trek the walkways of the Honolulu zoo and hike two thirds of the way to the top of Diamond Head.
Aloha Sam,

Thanks for the info ....... just going to hop off the couch & grab a cold long neck and start up Diamond Head. Might grab my Jungle Bird shirt too.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Sam »

Aloha Sam,

Thanks for the info ....... just going to hop off the couch & grab a cold long neck and start up Diamond Head. Might grab my Jungle Bird shirt too.

Keeping checking back,the day will come when you can hike from the comfort of the computer,only way I'll I do again.

I noticed that the Lowsurf Hotel(Hotel Renew) from Faith and Begorrah has the lobby mapped.Looks much better today.Second orange circle on Paoakalani from Kalakaua.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#4 Post by ConchRepublican »

First there was window shopping . . . Now we have screen strolling? :D
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Sam »

It looks like the posts have been re-rocked and the floor has new concrete at the Waialae Beach Park beach bar.