Golf AnyOne???

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

Golf AnyOne???

#1 Post by Mavrick »

Hey Gang, Some of you may already Know about Tiger woods on line. Maybe some of you are already playing it . The cool thing it is free and works on most Computers. So if you are intrested of play a round on the links here you go.

http://tigerwoodsonline.ea.com/

For those you already play or going to play Hit me up with a friend request to MaverickRGT Hope to see you guys on the links
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

I'm a longtime Links computer golfer. Links 2003 is the last version, but it's still really good. People are still designing amazing courses for it. You can buy it for like $7.

I tried the Tiger Woods series a couple of years ago. I was good, but I didn't like as much as the Links series. Pretty cool that you can now play it for free (although what's the catch? Only a certain number of holes, or something?). I'll play sometime, though.

As for real golf? Well, I gave that up several years ago. I chucked my 9-Iron into a lake and never looked back!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#3 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I looked into it. Although it suggests otherwise, it's not free. You have to buy passes, etc.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.