Football Season is starting

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#61 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I think the Vikings need an outdoor stadium. Talk about a huge home field advantage!

Lt Tanaka
Vice Admiral

#62 Post by Lt Tanaka »

Bumped for obvious reasons. Bear Down.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#63 Post by Steve »

Lots of excitement here in the windy city. The great thing about the Bears and the Packers in the NFC final is it is such a old rivalry and so many Packer's fans will be coming down for the game. Incredible games this past weekend!!!!!Go Bears and bless the drunks in the stands that despite the frigid temperatures will have their shirts off and their bodies painted......LOL!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#64 Post by J.J. Walters »

Packers-Bears! What a great game that is going to be! Aaron Rogers is going to carve up Da Bears with the precision of a delicatessen meat slicer! ;)

I was really hoping to see a Ravens-Patriots game in the AFC, but Steelers-Jets should be entertaining, too. The Ravens-Steelers game was wonderful football filled with lots of drama. Man, there was some hard hitting going on in that game! And that play when everybody was just standing around with a live ball on the ground.... Wow! :shock:
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#65 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Nice to see the Bears make it to the NFC title game. I hope they can find an answer for Rodgers. If they let him get going it could get ugly.

I'm just glad the Patriots are out in the AFC!

GO BEARS!