Member photos. Post 'em if you've got 'em.

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#76 Post by Steve »

Normally at Lou Mitchellls there are so many people waiting that they have a basket of Milk Duds (a round caramel and chocalate candy) they hand out. What a great Wedding and congratulations! I actually attend Daytona Bike Week every year and wish I would have been at Destination Daytona when you had your ceremony. Here is a picture of my new (used) Harley I just picked up in January at Bike Week this year.
You might recognize the Harley Dealership on Beach Street. I always do Sturgis as well, and I am betting you have plans to attend that someday as well. The bottom picture is my other bike at Strugis 2008 when I rode into Wyoming to see Devils Tower.......

Steve

brunoffrance
Captain

#77 Post by brunoffrance »

hi steve again;
I agree with you... we have eaten the famous milk duds but i didn't know the word... my queen english is a bit poor.
TOTAL RESPECT for your M/C, what a look and what a work ! Yes we were at this HD dealer Bruce Rossmeyer ( the new and the old) and we have bought a lot of stuff there for me and my HD.
Sturgis is one of our next plan... may be next year but for the moment , it's the HD Eurofestival at Saint Tropez, in the south of France in may; Only 30 000 m/cs but we are in Europe and it's not Daytona.... with warm weather , it'll be great !
Only hawaii this year but we plan to do there all Magnum locations, surf and all the HD dealers....

best regards from sunny France.

bruno.
Very american 4 a french...

PhatCat
Admiral

#78 Post by PhatCat »

Bruno! Love the blog. Thanks for sharing.

Golf! That pic you photoshopped was great! Love it.

Ok, Here's me:

Whoops! Wrong photo.

Here we go:

Those came out really big. Sorry. I'm not sure how to resize them.

Bill

Mark R.Y.
Captain

#79 Post by Mark R.Y. »

It's really great seeing everyone's photos. A terrific-looking group here!

Pic update:

Image[/img]
Last edited by Mark R.Y. on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#80 Post by N1095A »

The photo is from 1987. Note the Reeboks with no socks, and Wayfarers. Before anyone comments on my finger being on the trigger, The gun isn't loaded, and we did this just for the photo. As you know weapon mishandling is a pet peeve of mine. The gun is a Thompson Center Contender with a .444 Marlin barrel. It's a single shot with a Harris Bi-Pod. Yes a hndgun that takes a rather large rifle round. 8) The car is a 1969 Corvette roadster owned by a friend of mine. I also noticed the MIA bracelet on my right wrist. I've worn that since about 1984. This photo was in my high school yearbook, the things you do for laughs when you're 17 :oops: .
Last edited by N1095A on Sun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

#81 Post by perfectlykevin »

Quick one of me. :) Wearing the Tigers cap because of the obvious reason and I took too much hair off (oops!). LOL!

Kev

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#82 Post by J.J. Walters »

I'll add one more to the collection. This one is as recent as you can get. ;)

Last edited by J.J. Walters on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#83 Post by golfmobile »

James,

GREAT picture! I had no idea I was playing virtual golf with such a good-looking guy (though, fortunately for you, I'm probably old enough to be your mother -- depressing thought [for me, anyway]!)! We need to play virtually again sometime soon -- PM me. . . . . And, lord have mercy, you look like Josh Duhamel from "Las Vegas"!!! Who else here thinks he looks like that???? Holy cow!

So I'll throw in a golf picture . . . . . (just got a new digital camera, so I've been taking a lot of pictures and videos -- these are still captures from videos):

or two . . . .

I never said I was GOOD -- just . . . enthusiastic.

golf
"Portside, buddy."

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#84 Post by SelleckLover »

Wait! Is that Hope Lange playing a round of golf? :D

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#85 Post by golfmobile »

Yes, she was playing with Jeff Foxworthy.

Great to see you posting again, SL!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#86 Post by J.J. Walters »

golfmobile wrote:And, lord have mercy, you look like Josh Duhamel from "Las Vegas"!!! Who else here thinks he looks like that???? Holy cow!
golf! Stop it! Just stop it!! :oops: ;)

Anyway, yeah, I would love to play some Links golf again. Maybe we can hit Waimea C.C.? We need to try something that's not so difficult. Devil's Island and Faerne were fun, but punishing to say the least! Par golf would be a welcome relief from Bogey golf. ;)

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#87 Post by SelleckLover »

golfmobile wrote:
Yes, she was playing with Jeff Foxworthy.
LMAO, golf!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#88 Post by N1095A »

James J. Walters wrote:I'll add one more to the collection. This one is as recent as you can get. ;)

Aah, a rare photo of the elusive James J. Walters. I really think that somewhere on the site there should be a formal portrait of James.

James, your little girl is adorable. She borrowed dad's sunglasses. How cute is that ?!!
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#89 Post by Steve »

N1095A wrote:
James J. Walters wrote:I'll add one more to the collection. This one is as recent as you can get. ;)

Aah, a rare photo of the elusive James J. Walters. I really think that somewhere on the site there should be a formal portrait of James.
I couldn't agree more, I picture the portrait of James wearing a Smoking Jacket, Ascot and greying at the temples. In other words, he is......our own world's most interesting man.........

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#90 Post by J.J. Walters »

LOL!

Thanks guys, but no way I'm putting up a "portrait" (or even a picture) of me on the site! ;)
N1095A wrote:James, your little girl is adorable.
Thanks Mike! She IS our little angel. Extremely feisty and quick-tempered, but an angel nonetheless. :)