Las Vegas Cancelled

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#16 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Don't forget to morrow noon Eastern on TNT is the episode with the old cast. Set the Tivos now!

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#17 Post by golfmobile »

Kahuna,

We'e dying to hear about the Gag Reel! Do tell (soon)!! Do you have any way to upload copies of any of the ones with TS?

golf
"Portside, buddy."

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#18 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Maggie I love your slide show with the into!

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#19 Post by Kahunagirl »

Golf --

The gag reel doesn't contain much TS. Basically 2, maybe 3, shots -- one of which is repeated a couple of times and one that makes it appear that he doesn't have much of a sense of humor! Nothing like those shots at the end of the "Ugliest Dog" episode. I have no clue how to download them, but you're really not missing much.

Kahunagirl

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#20 Post by golfmobile »

Kahunagirl,

Thanks for the report. If we aren't missing anything, then I'm sure we can do without. What was the circumstance of his looking as though he had no sense of humor? Can you give us the gist of the clip?

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#21 Post by Kahunagirl »

Golf --

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner -- summer activities and all that. I haven't seen it in awhile, so I'll do my best to dust the cobwebs out of my brain! The out-take was from the scene in (I think) the 2nd episode with Cooper, when Polly's giving him a manicure. He makes a comment about his right hand being under the table and then she takes off of that saying something to the effect of "Is that your pistol there? Is it a big pistol?" He doesn't really crack a smile or guffaw or roll his eyes ... he just says something like "well, that's enough" and then goes to get up and walk away from the table. Just didn't strike me as being much of a good sport.

(Of course, I started work in the very un-politically correct 80s, when women had to develop a thick skin and an ability to take and give it right back if they were going to survive -- luckily, most of my co-workers are the same vintage. I suspect that if HR ever overheard us, it would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "out-take!")

Kahunagirl

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#22 Post by golfmobile »

Kahunagirl,

Thanks for that recap. Yes, that could be that he wasn't being a very good sport, but it sounds as though, PERHAPS, someone who really hadn't had time to get to know him very well might have been getting a little out of line, on short notice. He was still fairly new on the set, so maybe he felt he couldn't get quite that "suggestive" initially. I can see how that could be slightly off-putting if the teaser really doesn't know the teasee very well. See what I mean?

JMO

golf
"Portside, buddy."