TS Alert

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

TS Alert

#1 Post by Miss Q »

Hi Gang,

Just happened to catch a glimps at TS on a NEW episode of the Late Late Night with Colin Ferguson on CSB tomorrow night 2/20.

Actually for me its airs thursday at 12:35am, you get the picture.

Wonder what he has to say? Hope its new material rather than the same old stuff...

Enjoythe show, I will set Tivo once I get home!

Miss Q
Don't look at the dogs, work the lock

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#2 Post by SelleckLover »

Thanks Miss Q for the heads-up! It will probably be the same old stuff. I know he has a list of topics that interviewers are not supposed to ask about. (No questions about his family, etc.) Although the last interview I saw (The Tonight Show a few weeks ago, he did talk about his daughter ever so slightly and then the subject was immediately dropped.

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by Kahunagirl »

Thanks, Miss Q -- I raced right downstairs to program the DVR! (It's so nice to finally be part of the 21st Century!)

Kahunagirl

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Miss Q »

sorry, its Craig Furguson....

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#5 Post by Kahunagirl »

Arrggh ... my DVR stopped recording 41 minutes into the show :cry: (I forgot how much I enjoy Craig Ferguson; of course I really don't have many chances to watch him during his timeslot in these parts, since I have to be up at 6:00 AM to get to work, and pulling all-nighters is a thing of the past!). Anyway, it was in the middle of TS's "sheep" discussion. Did he say anything interesting (perhaps when Thin Ice will air?!?) after that?

Kahunagirl

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Miss Q »

No, nothing new...

He did speak a bit about his daughter dating. He said he gets real big when her dates arrive and then shows then his gun collection.

No mention of Las Vegas or Thin Ice

MagnumPI_Cat
Commander

#7 Post by MagnumPI_Cat »

Miss Q wrote: He did speak a bit about his daughter dating. He said he gets real big when her dates arrive and then shows then his gun collection.
Best way to break the ice, isn't it, show them his gun collection. :lol:

As I don't have the advantage of living in America, I'll just have to trust you guys to tell me the details. Like that.

No doubt someone will upload it to youtube.

MagnumPI_Cat.
Out of my way before I run you down and enjoy it! - Thomas Magnum, Tropical Madness, season 2.